I got my house

  • pernkat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      I finally got the financing through on my house and will be moving
      after we close on the 10th. Just in time for this my ISP company has
      started updating and has messed up my ability to get on line. I'm at
      the library at the moment. Anyway I am setting myself to read online
      until I get moved and then will reup all my groups. I'll keep an eye
      on my Yahoo mail so if you want to talk I'll be there with the same id.

      Pernkat