Re: [misc_survivalism_moderated] (fwd) First Aid and Liability

  • Tessa
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      I believe the only province which has this good samaritan law in Canada is
      Quebec. If you go to someone's assistance you have to ask them if you can
      help, if they refuse, well that's it that's all. Also you have to tell them
      if you know first aid, and of course only help to the level your training
      allows. If the person dies or is more badly injured because you went beyond
      your training, your SOL.
      Of course in a teotwaki situation even people with basic first aid will
      probably find themselves in high demand depending of course on what has
      happened.
      Oh, if the person is unconscious you have to ask them when they regain
      consciousness,