Re: [MSM] Several arms -- same or different

  • Buckshot
    Message 1 of 107 , Apr 1 12:17 AM
      WD,

      You can also neck size only for a military firearm, as long as you segregate
      the cases for ONLY that rifle. The problem is they will not interchange
      among the various rifles when neck sized only. The is one of the standard
      ways to stretch brass life on the .303 British, the no. 1 military rifle
      known for a generous chamber.

      US military rifles are NOT made with generous chambers, they are cut with
      normal chambers, US cartridge production being refined and controlled enough
      NOT to need this feature. Most 8 mm Mauser chambers were NOT cut oversized
      either.

      Buckshot

      Message 107 of 107 , Apr 4 9:37 PM
        They make personal alarms for very little money. Back when I was teaching
        the school decided that the alarms were cheaper than good security so they
        gave each of us one so we could at least make noise if attacked in the
        classroom. They have a pin and a string so you can attach one part to you
        and the other to your purse, your hand, whatever. Something like that will
        at least alert people that you are in trouble. I used to carry it in my
        pocket and if I was in an area that needed more care I hooked the pin string
        to my finger and kept my hand in my pocket.

        Pernkat

        http://nonais.org/
        http://www.geocities.com/nowhitelist/

        diane_allegra
        > Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 3:54 PM
        > Subject: [MSM] Re: NOW - Night attack from behind - was
        > Several arms -- same or different
        >

        > > > Kandy, a loud noisemaker that you can activate
        > might help make you feel safer. A smaller version of the
        > airhorns people have at football games? I've seen some pretty
        > small ones, but it could be awkward carrying one with you.

        Checked by AVG.
        8:23 AM