RE: FIRES THAT AMERICA CAN'T PUT OUT

  • melody_flannigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Someone informed me that the "subscribe" button on the newsletter at
      the link that I posted here wasn't working.

      They mention at the bottom of their page, that anyone wanting to
      subscribe to their newsletter, can copy the subscribe link address
      given and paste it in the address bar of a blank email and
      write "subscribe me" on the subject line, and then send it. Here's
      their address:

      send-me-114606@...

      Simply copy, paste, and send. Hope this helps.

      Melody