RE: [MSM] Re: POST-TSHTF GOODS

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 30, 2005
      No actually the yeast was there first and is unique to that area. It is
      also a very strong combination of two different yeasts that inhibit the
      growth of other wild yeasts. Because of that you can count on your San
      Francisco Starter to remain pure unlike some of the others.

      Pernkat

      "If you leave the Christian Bible outside, eventually the wind and the rain
      will destroy it. My bible IS the wind and the rain." Unnamed Native
      American woman.

      _____

      Message 2 of 21 , May 3, 2005
        >part (not all so dont take it that way) of the cause of latex allergies is
        >the powder. talc is a micro abrasive & grinds small amounts of the latex
        >wich can react more with the body (gets in places, more surface area etc)
        >if vinyl is a problem (those are not as common iirc & mostly used for food
        >service rather than steril uses) try nitrile (also harder to puncture, and
        >tears when punctured so no missed small pin holes)

        jason

        p.s. anyone else think we can do a better job on revising subject lines
        when topics shift ?