File - What's on topic for MSM?

  • misc_survivalism_moderated@yahoogroups.c
    Message 1 of 81 , Jan 1, 2005
      Due to large number of members on our list and the huge amount of e-mail that it can generate, pleasse try VERY hard to keep your posts on topic.

      On-topic: Food storage, firearms, canning, gardening, self-sustaining communities, back to basics, water purification, alternative power, conservation, homesteading, first aid and more.

      Off-topic: Politics, religion, current affairs, philosophy, conspiracy theories, New World Order, racism.

      Additonally, please try to avoid "one-liner" replies that do not addd substantive content to the post such as: "Good idea, Joe!" or "hey, that's one I hadn't thought of!"

      Please redirect these to private e-mail.

      Finding too much e-mail in your inbox?

      You can choose "Special-Notices". Read and post at the website without the clutter in your inbox. *The "No-Mail" option is not permitted. Special Notices serves the same purpose*

      - You must have a Yahoo Membership to use this.
      and click on the "edit my membership" link in the top right hand corner of your screen.

      Questions?

      E-mail my moderators or myself at:
      misc_survivalism_moderated-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Bax