Doggies

  • omegamail
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      We aquired a ROBOX[as we call him] A mixture of Rottweiler and Boxer [dumped
      in a garbage can as a pup]. He is an exellent retriver.Bit jumpy still to
      gunshot,and a fine alarm barker and growler. He is making a good replacement
      for our ageing Great Dane who for sheer size kept most casual unwanted
      visitors in their cars untill we came to deal with them.An exellent dog for
      carrying kit.Our first responder is a Jack Russell terrier, yappy enough to
      bring the other dogs around to see what the problem is,as well as being the
      main rat disposer on the farm.
      Can anyone recommend a good book on personal protection dog training while
      we are on about dogs?
      Irish survivor