Mad Wife Disease

  • Dragonfly
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2001
      C Asa James" wrote in message
      > This disease seems to set in about 1AM. A good hour and a half before
      > the husband gets home. Does anyone understand this disease at all? It
      > has different levels of effect and sometimes can be extremely severe.
      > I have seen it often, even though I have only been married 4 times.
      >
      > CAJ

      This is quite common and symptoms can occur at any time without notice!
      There is a simple test to determine if your wife is afflicted with this
      ailment. Give your car/truck a good tune-up and change the oil. Be sure
      your hands are caked with grease and oil. Then go into the bathroom and
      wash your hands using those little round balls of soap in the dish. Next

      dry your hands using those little itty bitty towels that no one ever
      uses.
      Results of the test should be known within one to two hours.

      "
    • Andrew Baxtrom
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2001
        I said "occasional" humor, I believe. I didn't mean to open up the
        floor to jokes.

        Moderator

        --- In misc_survivalism_moderated@y..., Dragonfly <icblood@y...>
        wrote:
        > C Asa James" wrote in message
        > > This disease seems to set in about 1AM. A good hour and a half
        before
        > > the husband gets home. Does anyone understand this disease at
        all? It
        > > has different levels of effect and sometimes can be extremely
        severe.
        > > I have seen it often, even though I have only been married 4
        times.

        > > CAJ
        > >

        > This is quite common and symptoms can occur at any time without
        notice!
        > There is a simple test to determine if your wife is afflicted with
        this
        > ailment. Give your car/truck a good tune-up and change the oil. Be
        sure
        > your hands are caked with grease and oil. Then go into the bathroom
        and
        > wash your hands using those little round balls of soap in the dish.
        Next

        > dry your hands using those little itty bitty towels that no one ever
        > uses.
        > Results of the test should be known within one to two hours.
        >
        > "
      • jan
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2001
          But without humor live ends without politics live improves

          without humans it would be a humane world

          at the end whe all trying to survive but as this world goes faster
          people getting more selfish and ignorand to others
          there is a good discusion here but its mostly focust on one continent
          most the tips dount work elswhere most in the us are lucky the
          got some cash and LOT,s of space to go
          anybody got more info on surviving in crowded places city,s
          and there was a study about the pshyco efects of living in a dark small
          space
          like a shelther for weeks the test was dont for only 3 day,s but i cant
          find
          it anywhere anyone have it ???
          greeting jan europe