Re: [MSM] Question about purchasing a GUN SAFE

  • cwywarrior@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 28 2:01 PM
      There could be a number of reasons why someone doesn't have a safe yet. Granted it's a bad idea to not have one but I hardly think it warrants calling someone an idiot when you don't know anything about their particular situation.

      Rick

      On Jul 25, 2012, at 10:31 AM, "MichaelK" <misterfact@...> wrote:

      > To you handgun owners who don't carry your handgun with you under a CCW permit when you leave home or business- and don't lock up your handgun in a heavy-duty GUN SAFE when you leave your home or office-
      >
      > My question is:
      >
      > Why are you such a cheapskate, idiot ?

    • Jerrywpar
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 18, 2012
        Lol, not a bad idea, I'm not sure I trust it for much else. It was a safe that was damaged in shipping and written off so it was free. I "fixed" it and it works, but I'm a bit concerned that it might get stuck closed and I would have to break into it.

        Jerry