Re: [MSM] Resources

  • gp
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 30, 2012
      Water shortage,is very possible in your life time,unless you have one foot in the grave already. Colorado river feeds most of the south west an west with much of there water needs. I remember when its was really deep,loads of water,everyone an there brother are bidding for that water,because many states have had drought.Florida still is in a drought,alert they never lifted the ban on watering your yard washing cars etc. Sure people are doing it,an its not really enforced,surprising,that much of our water comes in odd ways,hurricanes is one way,heavy rainy season.Over time we have had salt creep into our wells,do to over building,mangrove would keep much of the salt from seeping into our water source .When one state has to much water other states have almost none,take GA.
      when that drought hit them they were in deep trouble,lakes dry right up.
      Water sometime gets moved from one place to another,by earth quakes,changes the direction of the flow,in some cases,down ward,this where sink holes begin,where it once was, isn't anymore.Then the thought of of a war,or some fool dumping motor oil into a lake,like in the past,doesn't take much to wipe out good drinking water. Of course we have way to many people,were just to crowded,an the planet I’m sure has a cut off point...

      Heck look at the Rio Grand river,it looks like a puddle now in some places,no more fresh water will be needed...

    • rockloper
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 1 3:05 AM
        You're right you don't hear much about it. Interesting concept. Where could one read more on that? Thanks