Re: [MSM] News story you should know about

  • Kim Godfrey
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31 3:24 PM
      Good! I haven't been back to the website to check on it since I posted
      that link. I've been keeping up through TV, and they haven't mentioned
      that fact. I joined the Facebook group to support him, and got an email
      this morning, saying they're having a demonstration at the Logan country
      courthouse tomorrow morning at 8:30, but there's no way I can make it
      there, as it's a couple of hours away, and I already have a commitment
      to take my mother to the doctor. I just hope that the videos clear up
      the whole thing, and show him to be innocent as to first degree murder.
      I can't even understand why they would go with first degree, because
      pre-meditation is a lot different from reacting to being threatened and
      then fighting back!

      Kim