Weather Warnings

  • goat
    Message 1 of 17 , May 27, 2011
      On 5/26/2011 9:25 PM, Wes Jones wrote:
      > Quiet Steve, I'm fishing.
      >
      > ....even suckers can be fed to the chickens.

      Well I guess I will take the bait, since you were so tactful about it
      originally. I actually was one of the first to bring up weather
      modification way back on MSM on usenet. Little did I know I was in good
      company, as many notable people have stated that it is and / or will be
      reality.
      Toffler is one of them, and about the earliest I can find of the modern
      context, and certainly before I had predicted it AND a model (kind of
      geeky that way at times) that could be used to do it, though
      independently from any other source.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Shock
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_Toffler
      Not to long after that it seemed to catch on in a big way with people
      doing lots of research, and Nick Begich (one of the few I find fairly
      legitimate) is the feller in Alaska that did some of the original work,
      and still does so, on Harrp, that is he is the one who made it known to
      the public the facility, and some of the things that he thought it could
      be used for, including weather control or manipulation. He has also
      appeared in the UE Parliament? to give testimony on such things as well,
      so he is actual considered somewhat of a legitimate research scientist
      in the larger realm too.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Begich This is his dad, so does come
      from a somewhat distinguished family also, though the might be what some
      would consider a little to the left, though more the anarchist variety,
      which I actually have not a whole lot of problem with.
      The odd part is, is that HARRP pretty much fits the bill for the model
      I suggested. Too bad somebody beat me to the patent. Ah well, wont be
      first, and probably not the last.
      The thing is is weather control or manipulation has always been on the
      wish list of the military mind, and there has been some things that have
      worked that more primitive people did to bring about conditions that
      they wanted, even our earlier military .government had some success in
      the endeavor using primitive methods, through the use of setting fire.
      So there has been interest, theory, motive, and practice for some time.
      Effecting the weather isn't really the problem, is what I'm getting at.
      What the real problem has been is a sophisticated enough working model
      to predict the weather, and in turn compute the means of achieving some
      goal. That has been achieved, but they predict and compute much more
      than the weather, they also do the same thing to society /earth /
      universe / multiverse. Such is why they are such data hogs.
      No, I didn't look at the site, so no idea if it is realistic or not,
      don't spend much time at such.
      Goat
    • goat
      Message 2 of 17 , May 27, 2011
        On 5/26/2011 9:25 PM, Wes Jones wrote:
        > Quiet Steve, I'm fishing.
        >
        > ....even suckers can be fed to the chickens.

        Well I guess I will take the bait, since you were so tactful about it
        originally. I actually was one of the first to bring up weather
        modification way back on MSM on usenet. Little did I know I was in good
        company, as many notable people have stated that it is and / or will be
        reality.
        Toffler is one of them, and about the earliest I can find of the modern
        context, and certainly before I had predicted it AND a model (kind of
        geeky that way at times) that could be used to do it, though
        independently from any other source.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Shock
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_Toffler
        Not to long after that it seemed to catch on in a big way with people
        doing lots of research, and Nick Begich (one of the few I find fairly
        legitimate) is the feller in Alaska that did some of the original work,
        and still does so, on Harrp, that is he is the one who made it known to
        the public the facility, and some of the things that he thought it could
        be used for, including weather control or manipulation. He has also
        appeared in the UE Parliament? to give testimony on such things as well,
        so he is actual considered somewhat of a legitimate research scientist
        in the larger realm too.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Begich This is his dad, so does come
        from a somewhat distinguished family also, though the might be what some
        would consider a little to the left, though more the anarchist variety,
        which I actually have not a whole lot of problem with.
        The odd part is, is that HARRP pretty much fits the bill for the model
        I suggested. Too bad somebody beat me to the patent. Ah well, wont be
        first, and probably not the last.
        The thing is is weather control or manipulation has always been on the
        wish list of the military mind, and there has been some things that have
        worked that more primitive people did to bring about conditions that
        they wanted, even our earlier military .government had some success in
        the endeavor using primitive methods, through the use of setting fire.
        So there has been interest, theory, motive, and practice for some time.
        Effecting the weather isn't really the problem, is what I'm getting at.
        What the real problem has been is a sophisticated enough working model
        to predict the weather, and in turn compute the means of achieving some
        goal. That has been achieved, but they predict and compute much more
        than the weather, they also do the same thing to society /earth /
        universe / multiverse. Such is why they are such data hogs.
        No, I didn't look at the site, so no idea if it is realistic or not,
        don't spend much time at such.
        Goat
      • Jauson
        Message 3 of 17 , May 27, 2011
          What I did was just Google HARRP rings to see what they really were and what they looked like. I came back with a ton of information. Youtbue also has allot to offer, but I don't think everyone on youtube is as scientific as some of the data I got from Google articles.

        • ebzp7350
          Message 4 of 17 , May 27, 2011
            hello,
            LOL! What is BST? We regard the season as the extended
            Scottish winter of 18 months which I think may have been
            extended further by the looks of it just now.
            I can say two things for certain,Scotland will
            have plenty of water for a time to come & 2nd I'm
            pretty sure there will be a hose pipe ban somewhere
            over the border England!
            Tonight +8 or 9C & raining heavy.
            Regards
            David

            --- In misc_survivalism_moderated@yahoogroups.com, "Buckshot" <buckshot@...> wrote:

            > Did you guys forget to step up to Double Summer Time this year? Maybe that
            > is the problem?
            >
            > :^)
            >
            > Daylight savings time is bad enough, 2 hours (what I understand double
            > summer time means?) would be just too screwed up to live with.
            >
            > Buckshot
          • rockloper
            Message 5 of 17 , May 27, 2011
              Well ya never know. Some people still think jobs are created by giving tax breaks to the wealthy! LOL

              Rock

              --- In misc_survivalism_moderated@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Spence" <steve@...> wrote:

              > What's amazing is people fall for this drivel.
              >
              > On Wed, 25 May 2011 23:26:03 -0400, Wes Jones <wes@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Amazing. So HAARP targets those cities and causes severe storms/weather
              > > 24 to 48 hours later. And that's indicated by the rings on the radar
              > > image...where the targets are. Amazing.
              > >
              > > Please...tell me a lot more about how this happens and when.
              > >
              > > Best, wes
              > >

              > > On Tue, 24 May 2011 10:32:03 -0400, jewel_withchinks
              > > <mzbunny@...> wrote:
              > >
              > >> Here is a link that shows the HARPP rings and gives a 24-48 hour warning
              > >> for places that will be hit.
              > >>

              > >> http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com/category/dutchsinse-2/
              > >>

              > --
              >
              > Steve Spence
              > Renewable energy and self sufficiency
              > http://www.green-trust.org
              > http://arduinotronics.blogspot.com

            • Wes Jones
              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 3, 2011
                Well the bottom line is this...if you consider anything Nick Begich says
                seriously then there's no need for us to discuss anything. I lived in
                Anchorage for many years where indeed the Begich family is fairly
                prominent. Nick is the spoiled brat of the bunch and has always assumed
                he was important way beyond any abilities he may possess. There's none
                besides a knack for BSing that I'm aware of. He was on the city council
                for some years and mostly was the resident clown...holding the position
                only because of his dad's prominence and name recognition.

                That's my take on him personally. I tried reading his book on the HAARP
                thing a long time ago and, IIRC, it's the worst kind of pseudo-science I
                can imagine combined with wild speculations.

                I've stood at the HAARP site. It's unimpressive really. There's no way I
                could be convinced that enough energy might be transmitted from there to
                effect a single large cumulus cloud much less entire weather systems.
                The whole cult worry about HAARP thing grew up parallel to the jet
                contrail nonsense. I'm reminded of a PT Barnum saying...

                Which brings me full circle.

                Best, wes

                --
                Enlighten the people, generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and
                mind will vanish like spirits at the dawn of day.

                Thomas Jefferson
              • Wes Jones
                Message 7 of 17 , Jun 3, 2011
                  Go talk to a radar operator...he'll tell you what HAARP rings really are.
                  It's called atmospheric scatter and it happens close to the transmitter
                  because the receiver is so sensitive. A small portion of the radar signal
                  gets reflected back to the receiver from the atmospheric moisture. It
                  will normally develop in the evening as temperatures drop and so the
                  relative humidity goes up. The operator can tune it out by reducing the
                  sensitivity of the receiver but only at the expense of performance at
                  longer ranges.

                  The circles are mostly centered at or near population centers because
                  that's where the airports are mostly located and usually the local radar
                  installations. Exceptions exist.

                  Best, wes