RE: [MSM] Collecting rainwater

  • Jeanne Lookabill
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2010
      Why would those down steam pay for water you think is yours? The stream was
      there before you were. It's a natural feature.

      Jeanne

      <http://community.webshots.com/user/atasetofcreole>
      http://community.webshots.com/user/atasetofcreole

      <http://atasteofcreole.wordpress.com/> http://atasteofcreole.wordpress.com/

      Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger
      of state and corporate power - Benito Mussolini

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2010
        Source my friend. Let them have the water that falls on their property and let me do what I want with mine. If there is any not used upstream (and there is usually plenty) those downstream are welcome to use their fair share. As for the stream being there before me, the stream was there before them also. At which point in the course of the stream does the water become someone's property, I say the source.

        Jerry

        List owner: misc_survivalism_moderated-owner@yahoogroups.com