Re: [Mirage Owners Club] Mirage 236 wanted

  • gary
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
      we are on a trip and will get back today..will.send pic's and info then
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 28, 2013
        Pat,

        Glad you liked SHAKEDOWN Hope you find a Mirage 236, I just bought the 236 listed on Craig's list in Dallas TX, A long trip and lots of work to set the trailer up so I could transport the boat the trailer was from a power boat. The boat needs lots of work but I will paint the hull and deck as the old paint job is cracking and ugly. I will also be redoing the interior to the bunks only format like SHAKEDOWN. IT will be next year before I have it ready and hope to sell her to someone at my club to have three 236s at the club.

        Randy
      • gary
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 29, 2013
          236 on ebay now