Re: [Mirage Owners Club] Mirage 236 wanted

  • gary
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2013
      the 236 I have for sale is one I bought in st. pete.. it is a wonderful boat ,,very sound..it is on a fast load tandem axle trailer I had made in plant city,fla....retractable keel and dagger board rudder.......   teamskpr@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 28, 2013
        Gary,

        Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me more: is your boat listed for sale somewhere, are there pictures, where are you located, how much are you asking, etc.

        Thanks,

        Pat Jackson

        --- In mirageownersclub@yahoogroups.com, gary <skprmsb2@...> wrote:

        > the 236 I have for sale is one I bought in st. pete.. it is a wonderful boat ,,very sound..it is on a fast load tandem axle trailer I had made in plant city,fla....retractable keel and dagger board rudder....... teamskpr@...

      • gary
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
          we are on a trip and will get back today..will.send pic's and info then
          Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me more: is your boat listed for sale somewhere, are there pictures, where are you located, how much are you asking, etc.

          Thanks,

          Pat Jackson

          --- In mirageownersclub@yahoogroups.com, gary <skprmsb2@...> wrote:

          > the 236 I have for sale is one I bought in st. pete.. it is a wonderful boat ,,very sound..it is on a fast load tandem axle trailer I had made in plant city,fla....retractable keel and dagger board rudder....... teamskpr@...

        • randyrutledge236
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 28, 2013
            Pat,

            Glad you liked SHAKEDOWN Hope you find a Mirage 236, I just bought the 236 listed on Craig's list in Dallas TX, A long trip and lots of work to set the trailer up so I could transport the boat the trailer was from a power boat. The boat needs lots of work but I will paint the hull and deck as the old paint job is cracking and ugly. I will also be redoing the interior to the bunks only format like SHAKEDOWN. IT will be next year before I have it ready and hope to sell her to someone at my club to have three 236s at the club.

            Randy
          • gary
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 29, 2013
              236 on ebay now