Mirage 236 in Dallas TX

  • randyrutledge236
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2013
      I just placed a deposit on the 236 in Dallas TX and will be picking it up near the end of July. Couldn't chance it not being saved. I will post pictures when I get it home and sorted out.

      Randy
    • azexploder
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1 7:03 AM
        She looks rough to start Randy. I am sure that just cleaning out all the high water marks and bad wood and she will look great.

        If I lived closer - I would have thought the same and taken the drive out there - the boats are too nice to let them get chopped up. Hope the rebuild goes well. Mine will start anew once the temps drop below 100.

        Mike
      • randyrutledge236
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1 1:45 PM
          Mike

          I plan to strip the deck, sand paint and Kiwi grip, I will paint the hull, rudder and dagger board. I plan the bunks only interior and dagger winch behind the dagger board as I did on SHAKEDOWN then I will let someone else take her from there. Lots of work just to make sure a boat is saved.

          Randy
        • Joe Waters
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1 1:58 PM
            Randy.............................When are you going to clean my boat up?????

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2013
              Joe

              I will make Birthday cake look new when you give me the word. I am sure you can come up with trade for the work.
              RR

              --- In mirageownersclub@yahoogroups.com, Joe Waters <waterssails@...>