Re: Part sources

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2013
      google search for whitecap s-918 lead here

      http://www.whitecapindustries.net/searchResults.cfm?type=search&phrase=S-918&x=-721&y=-205

      --- In mirageownersclub@yahoogroups.com, "spotratz76" <spotratz@...> wrote:

      > I have a cracked cover for my forward marker lights in my Mirage 5.5. Does anyone know a source for replacement of the Green and Red covers?

    • Steve Potratz
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2013

        Thanks much for the tip.   How did you know they were S-918’s?  Is there a parts list reference out there somewhere?  I do not have access to that information.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6, 2013
          just googled Dave Young's post : Defender Industries has what I think was the original light Whitecap S-918. They may have lenses. Dave Young.
          from the picture they look right.......let us know what you find out from Whitecap.