For Sale

  • paul
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 17, 2012
      1980 Mirage 5.5, very clean boat with original gelcoat, crispy main & 130 genny on roller furler, Minnkota aux, trailer. $1895.00. Located in Schroon Lake, NY (Eastern Adirondacks)
    • Dean McNeill
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 17, 2012
        Paul,

        May have a friend up here in Nova Scotia interested in your boat. Is trailer good for a 1200 mile journey? Newish wheel bearings?

        Dean (BarraWind)

        This brief message sent from Dean's phone

        On 2012-04-17, at 5:10 PM, "paul" <gleninst@...> wrote:

        1980 Mirage 5.5, very clean boat with original gelcoat, crispy main & 130 genny on roller furler, Minnkota aux, trailer. $1895.00. Located in Schroon Lake, NY (Eastern Adirondacks)

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 18, 2012
        Hi Dean----The tires and wheels appear to be in very good shape but I have not trailed the boat very far, 75-80 miles at a clip. I will certainly pull the wheels and check the grease and bearings for whoever if they are traveling any distance.  Thanks for your interest.  Paul

        Message 4 of 9 , Apr 24, 2012
          Hi Everyone---The boat has been sold. Thanks for all your interest.