thinking about selling my 5.5

  • sailmirage
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2011
      I have been thinking about selling my 5.5 as it doesnt get much use these days. Old back injury has been acting up and sailing isnt as much fun as it used to be.
      I have come to the point that I would rather sell and regret than keep and not use.
      the big question is what are they worth these days?
      pics of boat in the "Business" picture folder
      located in central Ohio
      if interested send me an email with subject boat for sale
    • Dean
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2011
        Sorry to hear you may be selling Business, "SailMirage". Nice looking boat, and it looks very well set-up for single-handed with all lines running back to the cockpit.

        Seems that sail-ready Mirage 5.5's with trailers go for a low end of $2,500 up to a high of about $5,500 these days. Always depends on condition and additional gear involved (outboard / VHS / etc.). Might be a few on this board interested but most already own one. Likely best to put up a notice at local yacht clubs and online sailing boards.

        Good luck with the sale and be sure to let any new owners know about our board.

        Cheers, Dean (BarraWind)