Re: [Mirage Owners Club] Video of the Mirage sailing by a mark boat

  • mirage5.5boat
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2010
      I see the message but no link to the video. I am new to the group. Perhaps I am just not looking in the right place. I am curious to watch video of a 5.5 in action to see what mine will do.

      --- In mirageownersclub@yahoogroups.com, Dave Carmichael <dave01dave@...> wrote:

      > Very cool! Thanks.

    • Sailmonster
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2010
        Here is the link again. I'll have more in the next few weeks.

        http://www.sailmonster.com/SAILMONSTER/video/bad-monkey/