Re: [Mirage Owners Club] Winter blues

  • Dave Carmichael
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
      Paul,

      You are going to write an article for Good Old Boat? Congratulations! I can't wait to read it and see some Mirage photos in the magazine. Please let us know which issue.

      Dave

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
        Hi Dave,
        Since I found out that the advertisement office is in my home town for Good Old Boat, I have felt somehow connected to this magazine.
        I always enjoy seeing other persons projects and feel my stanchion project would be intersting to others. I will do the work this winter and try to take an on-water photo to send in this Spring. After that it'll probably take a few months to be published or not.
        I've purchased all the components to date, performed the N/C milling of the holes and the stainless steel wire for my welder. I'll start the welding soon and plan to take photos along the way.
        How is your light & horn project coming?
        If anyone has new photos of their boat, either on the water or not, we'd like to see them.
        It helps us get thru the long winter up North.