What was the original sailmaker for a Mirage? Looking for a roller furler jib.

  • bdhull01
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      I have a Ulmar (Ulmer?) Genoa and main that are in excellent shape. I wanted to have the 150% Genoa converted to a roller furler. (I have a old stainless steel Schaefer roller drum and swivel, it does not use luff tracks.)

      Does anybody have a roller furler jib for the Mirage for sale? My furler needs a jib with a wire luff and the ends terminated in the grommets in the top and bottom.

      Thanks again for your help.

      Bart
      Tempe, AZ
      "Sailing Away"