Doyle Racing Main

  • Elbert Kennard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      I am selling my Racing Main and Pentax 150.

      The main has been used less than 18 times and almost brand new. I am
      selling it at half of orginal cost. I paid $1,700.00 for this sail
      and will sell it for $850.00 add the 150 Pentax for another $400.00
      and you'll have 2 sails that will light up your 236!

      I sold my boat without the sails.

      I have posted photos in the photo link and the title is "Doyle Racing
      Main"

      Luff: 25'10", Leach: 27'8", Loose Footed: 9'9"

      The main was designed by a leading sailmaker here in Eastern NC and
      was cut to fit the Mirage 236.

      You will not be disappointed in these sails. The main was new March
      07 and the Pentax is a couple of years old.

      Call me with questions: 252-714-1878

      I checked with UPS and I might be able to fit the main into a 1ft sq
      by 9' box if so I can ship it in US for around $100.00, Buyer pays
      for shipping.

      Thanks

      Elbert Kennard