Mirage 236

  • Elbert Kennard
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 1, 2008
      I am selling my 1981 Mirage 236 Eracer. It is set to go with all of the goodies, new racing
      main, Pentax 150, and a lots of other sails. Included is everything that goes with the boat. I
      have bought another boat and Eracer has to go. Boat, motor, sails, and trailer $4,500.00.
      The boat is race winner and is located in Eastern North Carolina. You can reach me at
      ez101@... I do have some photos of the boat. She is race ready and in great
      condition, I won several races last year including our Fall Series. She is very fast, the boat is
      ready to sail and is looking for a new owner. Thanks Elbert
    • John Drawe
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 1, 2008
        Can you post pictures? Is it a daggerboard model?  I would like to display ad at our club in FL. What did you get to replace Eraser?

        ez101@rocketmail. com I do have some photos of the boat. She is race ready and in great
        condition, I won several races last year including our Fall Series. She is very fast, the boat is
        ready to sail and is looking for a new owner. Thanks Elbert

      • azexploder
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 10, 2012
          Did those inside pics ever get posted?