Re: [Mirage Owners Club] Last Sail of the Year

  • Kas Breslin
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2007

      Hi Mark,

      I love your "rambling stories".  they truly amaze and entertain me as I am a really sedate kinda sailor.  but you inspire me to become abit more adventurous.  goodbye for the winter, you and everyone else who contributes to this club.  Hope to hear of more adventures next spring.

      Kas

      Kas Breslin

      Click to learn how you can earn extra cash in day trading.
    • Tom Ferstle
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2007

        Yes Mark,

        Don’t stop writing to us!  Many of us read your wonderful works, but don’t take the time to respond.  Can’t wait to retire, like my wife just did – then I hope to have time to sail more often, and tell “tall tales” of the open water with the many adventures with my Mirage 5.5 J

        Tom Ferstle

        FreeBreeze

        Bellaire, Michigan

        I love your "rambling stories".  they truly amaze and entertain me as I am a really sedate kinda sailor.  but you inspire me to become abit more adventurous.  goodbye for the winter, you and everyone else who contributes to this club.  Hope to hear of more adventures next spring.

        Kas

        Kas Breslin

        Click to learn how you can earn extra cash in day trading.

        This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by e-mail and delete and/or destroy attachements.