Mirage 28 For Sale-NC

  • earleybird47
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 7:22 AM
      I have a Mirage 28 for Sale. I know most of the members of this group
      have the smaller Mirages but this is a fixed keel racer. has good
      paint with topsides and bottom new since haulout. It has twin grove
      forestay with a reefable 110 ,130, 155, 170 and spinnaker. the boat is
      currently on a steel cradle in Winston Salem NC. It spent most of its
      life in fresh water or on the hard. needs some TLC asking 4900 OBO
      Email me if interested. I have some pictures and can get more.
    • joe waters

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3 5:00 AM
          I would appreciate a picture too.

          Thanks,