Re: Mirage 5.5 in Tampa For Sale (SOLD)

  • tampa_hillbilly
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      I have sold this boat and moved up to a larger sailboat. Thanks to
      everyone for all the helpfull hints and stories! It took a boat of
      equal quality to the Mirage to get me to upsize. I will surely miss it,
      but I know it has a new owner that will treat it well.

      Mike, a.k.a. Tampa Hilbilly.

      --- In mirageownersclub@yahoogroups.com, tampa_hillbilly <no_reply@...>