Mirage 5.5 for Sale

  • amalcom11
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      Hi Everyone,
      I have a 1982 Mirage 5.5 for sale. It is in great shape and ready to
      sail right now. The sails are in great shape (main, jib, 150% genoa)
      and has a trailer and 4hp outboard. As many of you know, one of the
      great things about these boats is the ease in trailering. I've
      noticed that some of you have already seen it in photographs with me
      for standing next to it in boating magazines and on-line postings in
      reference to a life jacket competition that I won. You can see a
      picture at http://www.boatus.com/foundation/lifejacketdesign/press.asp.

      Currently the boat is in Virginia, but I often make trips to Ohio and
      could work out an arrangement for partial delivery. If you are
      interested in more information, send an email to
      amalcom11@... and I will try to answer your questions.
      Thanks,
      Adam