Re: Hate me if you must...

  • jstv4man
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1 4:20 AM
      I for one don't doubt for a second that you were getting those kinds
      of speeds. I have a 236, which also has the very shallow hull & deep
      foils, and during races I've routinely hit 8 knots in 10-15mph winds.
      I've even seen 8.9, but that was during an insane spinnaker run in
      25+ mph. So these things are definitely planing. Theoretical hull
      speed for my boat is somewhere around 5 knots.

      --- In mirageownersclub@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <hydrofoil_sailor@...>