Re: [Mirage Owners Club] 1981 Mirage Catalina = on eBay

  • Dave Carmichael
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hello,

      Any pictures?

      Dave
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
        Thanks, Al. I am in Massachusetts and the thought of transporting
        the boat up to New England, plus the reaction I got from my wife
        about adding another boat to my "inventory" pretty much crushed the
        idea of buying it myself. I'd bet you will get some interest from
        others on the site though.

        Dave / Mouette

        --- In mirageownersclub@yahoogroups.com, al earley

      • Tommy
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 5, 2005
          What the heck dave everybody should have at least two or three boats

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 5, 2005
            Tom, if you knew what my back yard looked like right now, you would
            understand why my wife is a little uptight about talking to me about
            another boat (smile).

            Mouette is perfect for my needs and there really isn't a reason to
            look around at other boats.. ..but it is a disease. I think most
            of the people on the site will nod their heads when I say that it is
            awful tough to drive by a boat dealer's lot without at least
            glancing over.. ..and if there is something interesting, I might
            even slow down. Or go back and look. Or buy it. Sigh..

            I am hopeless.

            Dave / Mouette

            --- In mirageownersclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tommy" <koliscz@c...>

            of Service.