Sails and other stuff for Sale

  • partycouple_ky
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      Hi!

      A friend of mine and I just picked up a Mirage and we have a few
      items to sell.

      We have a Main, Genoa, and a .75 oz Spinnaker for sale for $300.00
      each.
      We have a Jib for sale for $200.00.
      The Main and headsails are Dacron and in very good shape.

      We also have a stern rail, 4 stanchions, & lifelines, and a stainless
      steel swim lader we want to sell.

      The reason for selling these items is that he is a sailmaker and we
      don't need these items, but they are in very good shape.

      We would also like to talk to anyone who is looking for new sails. We
      can make you a heck of deal on a set of sails for this great little
      boat!

      You can contact me via email chip@... or you can contact
      Joe Waters, Waters Sails, inc. either via email joe@...
      or by calling 1-803-957-5638.

      Thanks & Happy New Year!

      Chip Crawford
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
        Hello Chip & Joe:

        I am interested in the stern rail, 4 stanchions, & lifelines, and
        (perhaps) the swim ladder - I just sent an email to you off-line.

        Dave / Mouette

        --- In mirageownersclub@yahoogroups.com, "partycouple_ky"
        <chip@t...> wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > A friend of mine and I just picked up a Mirage and we have a few
        > items to sell.
        >
        > We have a Main, Genoa, and a .75 oz Spinnaker for sale for $300.00
        > each.
        > We have a Jib for sale for $200.00.
        > The Main and headsails are Dacron and in very good shape.
        >
        > We also have a stern rail, 4 stanchions, & lifelines, and a
        stainless
        > steel swim lader we want to sell.
        >
        > The reason for selling these items is that he is a sailmaker and
        we
        > don't need these items, but they are in very good shape.
        >
        > We would also like to talk to anyone who is looking for new sails.
        We
        > can make you a heck of deal on a set of sails for this great
        little
        > boat!
        >
        > You can contact me via email chip@t... or you can contact
        > Joe Waters, Waters Sails, inc. either via email joe@w...
        > or by calling 1-803-957-5638.
        >
        > Thanks & Happy New Year!
        >
        > Chip Crawford
      • Dave
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2005
          I just wanted to thank Joe Waters for doing a great packaging job on
          the stern rail, stanchions, lifelines and swim ladder that I bought
          from him. Shipping something this large and awkward is a challenge
          and they got here in perfect condition because of his efforts.

          The items were also exactly as described and I'm impressed at how
          Joe manages his business. I have a feeling I will be ordering some
          sails in the next few months from him (smile). Thanks again, Joe.

          By the way, if anyone is looking to have something unusual shipped
          and need some advice about finding a trucking company that can
          manage it, I am more than happy to share my experience with this
          transaction. Post or send an email and I will tell you how I
          managed to get this thing arranged.

          Dave / Mouette