Re: [Mirage Owners Club] Re: sailplan

  • C P
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
      FYI.

      For those who are looking to purchase new sails. I
      had an awful experience with Sails East. I would
      suggest going with your local sail maker and spend
      those extra dollars.

      You will avoid a lot of headaches!!!

      CMP

    • Tommy
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003

      • Thinker007@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
          Keep in mind that with a roller you will need sunscreen or a sock to
          keep your sail from baking if you plan to leave it up all summer.
        • Dave
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
            I learned the hard way hom much it costs to "forget" to mention that
            the sail will be used on a roller rigging setup when you have one
            custom made. I had to pay an "upcharge" to have this done, as the
            sail was already made for me by the time I realized I needed it and I
            was the one that forgot to mention it. Sigh.. Live and learn.

            Dave