Re: [Mirage Owners Club] WTB a M5.5

  • markkiefaber@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      I have one for sale.  It is in excellent condition, very well equipped, and an excellent trailer with new heavy duty, multi-ply tires.  Here's a list of the equipment.

      1981 Mirage 5.5 #313 - Roanoke, VA

      Epoxy bottom - 1 year old
      Harken Roller Reefer/Furler
      Mylar Banks 150 Genoa w/ cover - lightly used
      Banks Main - Full 2 top battens - lightly used
      Banks asymmetrical spinnaker - used twice
      Spring lift motor mount
      New varnish - Sikkens
      Trailer with 2 new tires
      Custom between-seats traveler