Mirage Owners Club

  • baronmarsh
    Message 1 of 285 , Sep 20, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Mirage Owners Club
    • Craig <acraigx@hotmail.com>
      Message 285 of 285 , Feb 13, 2003
        I am looking into the purchase of a Mirage and would definately be
        adding life lines. Would you mind sending me a few pics so I can see
        what she would look like with them installed? Any advise would be
        appreciated.

        Craig
        acraigx@...