1 message added in the last 7 days
The Michigan Positive Action Coalition or "Mi-Poz" is a group of PWA's who have chosen to advocate for themselves. We do extensive legislative education as well as community forums/trainings for positive advocates. A newsletter, website and listserve are in the works. Accommodations will be made for those who do not have access to the internet--so if you're passing the word to others without this ability--let them know they can still be active and a part of our community.
- May 10, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.