Want an Ancestry lookup

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2006
      I can not afford to subscribed to Ancestry but can someone please look up a name for me?  I am looking for a Julius Sengstock born Nov 22, 1871 I think in Germany and died Sept. 23 1906 I think in Detroit, Michigan.  He married Mary Potrykus born Feb. 5, 1867 and died Jan 28 1927.

      I would appreciate any information.

      Thank you
      Pat

      Yahoo! Photos