I have obituaries

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2012
      I started to collect obituaries out of my news paper (St.Petersburg Times and the Suncoast News, both in Florida). I wanted to be able to help others that were searching their surnames and just maybe someone they were looking for that might have died in Florida.  These are from 2005 to 2010 almost out of daily papers.

      I am in need of money right now and may loose my home, so I would like to sell these.  I have 3 or 4 boxes full and I am only asking $30.00 for everything.

      Thank you for any and all help.
      Pat