Searching Ziesvicki and Dlachan surnames

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2009
      Aftering 6 years I think I found my great grandmother's (Susana Bolda) parents names.  I found on seeking Michigan site Susana Bolda's death certificate which states father's name was Albert Ziesvicki and mother's name was Wilhelmina Dlachan and Susana was born in Kacku (looks like) German.

      Now I have not been able tp find any info on Susana's parents, can anyone help me?

      Thank you
      Pat