Hello, new to group

  • momsoranno1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2005
      Hi, thank you for starting this group, I am in Michigan and I am just
      beginning to research my mother's family.
      The surnames for my grandparents are Katulski and Lutostanski.
      I believe they came from Posen and Lomza. (sp)
      We lived in Detroit when I was growing up and I remember my
      grandmother taking me to the Christmas Party at the Polish Century
      Club. (In Detroit on Outer Drive.)
      My grandfather owned a furniture store on Harper when my mom & her
      sister were little girls. My grandmother's family settled in the
      Ziegler/Royalton Ill. area from what I remember.
      I don't know if my grandfather's family lived anyplace other than
      Hamtramck, MI.
      Thanks again for starting this group,
      Mary