Looking for Sawitzki's from Detroit

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2006
      This is really a brickwall for me, I can not find any information what so ever on my great grandmother Susanna Sawitzki born about 1868 maybe in Germany or Poland.  Information taken from marriage license when she married my great grandfather Joseph J. Bolda  1888 in Detroit was her father's name was Albert and mother unknown.  I have been told that she had a twin sister (name unknown) that died in 1915.  Susanna died in Detroit and was buried in Mt. Olivet Cemetery August 4, 1918.

      Please if anyone can help me with this one I would really appreciate it.

      Pat