Baptismal Question

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2006
      I am hoping someone can answer this question for me, I wrote to the Detroit Archdiocese and they haven't answered.  When Catholic people came over here and got married here in the church did they have to show their baptismal record?  And if so would the church have a copy of this?

      I appreciate any help with this.

      Pat

      Yahoo! Mail
    • momsoranno1
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2006
        They did have to show a baptismal certificate but I do not think that a copy was kept at the church where the wedding took place.