Looking for Albert Sawitzki

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2006
      I am looking for any information on a Albert Sawitzki that may have come to US in the 1800's.  I think he may have live in Detroit.  The one thing I have is one daughter name Susanna or Susan.

      If some one can please tell me where I could possibly get some information on him I would appreciate it.

      Thanks
      Pat

      Yahoo! Mail