Searching Bolda, Rathenau, Sengstock, Sawitzka, Zywicki Mi or Prussia

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2006
      These are the names I am searching

      Joseph Bolda possibly Chlapau, West Prussia
                 wife
      Marianna Rathenau or Rathenow West Prussia
                  son
      Joseph Jacon Bolda born Feb. 2, 1860 Chlapau, West Prussia died in Detroit Apr.17,1944
                His wife married Nov 11, 1888 in Detroit Michigan
      Susanna (Susan) Sawitzka or Zywicki born 1868 died Aug 1918, father's name Albert
               Children of Joseph & Susan Bolda all born in Detroit, Michigan
      Joseph John Bolda born Oct 27, 1889 died unknown
      Clara Bolda born June 18, 1891
      Bertha Bolda  Measel born Sept 2 04, 1892
      Teresa Bolda ? born Nov 2, 1895
      Harry Bolda born Nov 29, 1897 died Nov 1956 in prison in Michigan
      Tillie Bolda Roby born Aug 21, 1899 died Oct 30, 1960 in Detroit
      Rose Bolda Collier born June 16, 1901died Apr 9, 1966 Detroit
      Helen Bolda Barrett born Apr 7, 1904 died Sept 14, 1998 Detroit
      Agnes Bolda Sengstock Wojcik born Apr. 7, 1904 died May 29, 1979 Detroit
      Second marriage to Alex Wojcik

      Julius Sengstock born Nov 22, 1862 Dunsh, Germany died Sept 23, 1906 Detroit
                   wife
      Mary Potrykus bornFeb 5,1867 Germany died Jan 28, 1927 Detroit also married to Micheal Bizewski
                  Children of Julius & Mary Sengstock all born in Detroit
      Anna Sengstock born Sept 1891maybe married  ? Chmielewski
      Frank Sengstock born Dec 1893 died May 1966 Detroit
      Agnes Sengstock born Jan 4, 1883 married Leo Sroczynski
      Anthony Sengstock born Sept 25, 1898 died Aug 17, 1932 married Agnes Bolda
      Mary Ann Sengstock born Aug 13, 1904
      Clara Sengstock born Apr 27, 1907

      Please let me know if anyone has information on any of these people
      Thanks
      Pat