24I am looking for 2 females from Detroit

  • Pat
    May 5, 2007
      I have 2 great aunts that I have no idea what happened to them and I hope someone can tell me just how I can find any information on them.

      One I was told died young from a heart problem, but I don't know for sure which one.  The other might of got married, again I don't know which one.

      The names I am looking for are Clara Bolda born June 30, 1891, Teresa Bolda born Nov. 1, 1895.

      I would love to find some ideas on how I could find some information on these two.

      Thanks
      Pat

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time