This weeks road runs

  • Jen Jaso
    Message 1 of 29 , May 2, 2010
      Hello my friends,
      Again I can not tell you how excited I am for Spring All State (which by the way is only 12 days away). I am looking forward to seeing every body and celebrating the many accomplishments.

      Monday May 3
      Litchfield GM
      6:30-7:30PM
      Litchfield Bowl
      1227 S Sibley Ave
      Contact President Jennifer at jenriebe@... for more information

      Burnsville GM
      7pm
      Chapter Service Center

      Goodhue GM
      8-10pm
      Dar's Pub

      Tuesday May 4

      Wells GM
      7-9pm
      Wildcat Bar and Grille

      Rochester GM
      7:30-9:30pm
      Elks Club

      Thursday May 6

      Freeborn GM
      5-7pm
      BigIsland Grille
      Albert Lee

      Lake Elmo GM
      7-8
      Fire Hall #1
      3510 Laverne Ave N

      St. Peter GM
      7-8pm
      Red Man Club
      412 S 3rd St
      Contact Dan Jaycox at stpeterjaycees@... for more information

      Shakopee GM
      7-9pm
      133 Lewis St.
      Contact CDVP Mandy Harrison at 952-210-1066 for more information

      Detroit Lakes GM
      7-8pm
      Contact President Jon Olson as the location changes jon.olson@...

      Big Lake BOD
      7-8pm
      Brian Levanduski's house

      Friday May 7

      Region 6 Awards
      Embassy Suites Bloomington
      2800 W 80th St
      $15 for buffet and awards
      $5 for just awards
      Contact RD Jesse Henning at rd6@... for more information

      Foley Membership Social
      Vilo Lanes
      9:30pm
      310 Sundial Dr
      Contact Allen Neubert at superkingtsob@... for more information

      Saturday May 8
      Rochester Sandbox Fill
      7:30am-5:00pm
      Foster Arends Park
      4051 East River Road NW

      Hopkins PHR
      10am-12pm
      Maetzoid Fields

      Lake Elmo Rollerskating Social
      7-10pm
      Wooddale Fun Zone
      2122 Wooddale Dr Woodbury
      $10.00 skate rental and all you can eat pizza included
      Contact Lonnie Finke at 651-395-0502 or at alumni@... for more information

      Sunday May 9 HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOMS
      Regional Darts Hosted by Lake Elmo
      Park Grove Bowl
      1020 Hastings Ave St. Paul Park
      5:30-8pm ( this is the last Sunday of darts and a social/banquet starts at 5:30pm)
      Please contact RD Jesse at 612-309-4770 or llil_j@... for more information

      In Jaycee Spirit,
      Jen Jaso
      2010 Road Run PM

    • Jen Jaso
      Message 2 of 29 , May 9, 2010
        Happy Mothers Day to all the moms's that help make this organization the best. There is alot of stuff going on during the week. Please remember to give yourself enough travel time and to take your time getting to these events.

        Monday May 10

        Hastings GM
        7-8pm
        YMCA

        Gaylord GM
        7-8pm
        EJ'S

        Tuesday May 11

        Alexandria Sandbox Fill
        5-9pm

        Fergus Falls Membership Social/Meeting
        6-8pm
        Don Pablos
        108 East Lincoln Ave

        Minneapolis GM
        7:30pm
        Boulder Options

        Pelican Rapids GM
        8-9pm

        Wednesday May 12

        Austin GM
        6:30-8:30pm
        Gymocha

        Thursday May 13

        South St. Paul GM
        7-8pm
        Croation Hall

        Hopkins GM
        7pm
        5 7th Ave N

        Big Lake GM
        7-8pm
        McPete's Lounge and Lanes

        Willmar GM
        7:30-8:30pm
        KEC Bowling Alley

        Sleepy Eye GM
        8-9pm
        Jaycee Hall
        130 2nd Ave NE

        Friday May 14 - Sunday May 16
        Spring All State Convention
        Sugar Lake Lodge
        37584 Otis Lane Grand Rapids

        Saturday May 15
        Rochester Special Olympics
        6am-4pm
        Mayo High School

        See every one this weekend!!!!

        Jen Jaso
        2010 Road Run PM

      • Jen Jaso
        Message 3 of 29 , May 17, 2010
          Good Morning,
          I would like to say another great big thanks to Grand Rapid Jaycees for helping make SAS a blast. Congrats again to every one and their accomplishments this last quarter. Now that we have celebrated it's time to start looking forward to next quarter.

          Here is what is on deck for this week.

          Monday May 17
          Region 6 meeting
          7-8pm

          Goodhue GM
          8-10pm
          Dar's Pub

          Tuesday May 18
          Warren Sandbox Fill
          5-8pm

          Rollingstone GM
          7-9pm
          Rollingstone Elem

          Wednesday May 19

          Morgan GM
          8:30-9:30pm
          Lions Building

          Thursday May20

          Shakopee GM
          7-8PM
          Jaycee office
          133 Lewis St

          St. Paul Membership and Networking
          6:30-8pm
          El Toro
          199 Plato Blvd

          Perham GM
          7-8Ppm
          Silver Dollar Restaurant
          1121 West Main St

          Friday May 21

          Goodhue Sandbox Fill
          8am-12pm
          Derek dweckerling@...
          Trevor Dickie at 651-764-2580

          Burnsville Best Pizza
          6-8pm
          Heart of the city park

          Saturday May 22

          Fergus Falls Sandbox Fill
          9a-2pm

          Hopkins Main St. Days
          9am-4pm
          Main St in downtown Hopkins
          Main St info line 952-931-0132

          Shakopee Sandbox Fill
          9am-7pm
          Sandbox info line at 952-818-2337

          South St Paul sandbox days family festival
          2-6pm
          Croation Hall
          455 2nd Ave
          Info line 651-457-4980

          Sauk Rapids Disc Golf
          5-8pm
          Riverside Park St. Cloud

          Lake Elmo Spring Fling
          7-10pm
          Community Bridge Maplewood
          CDVP Jess Strand 651-434-0609 or at jstrand30@...

          Sunday May 23

          Regional Softball hosted by Lake Elmo
          12pm
          Lions Field
          3535 Laverne Ave
          CDVP Jess 651-434-0609 or cdvp@...

          Dedication of playground donated by Westonka
          11:30am-3pm
          Jaycee Park

          Region 1 sectional PHR hosted by Fergus Falls
          12-1pm
          DeLagoon Park Fergus Falls

          Have a great week!

          In Jaycee Spirit,
          Jen Jaso
          2010 Road Run PM

        • Jen Jaso
          Message 4 of 29 , May 23, 2010
            Hello Minnesota,
            Just a quick note. I always do my road run emails Sunday night or first thing Monday morning, if you would like your event's in my email please have them in airset by Sunday morning.

            Here is what is in store for us this week.

            Monday May 24

            Foley Area Jaycees GM
            6:30-8:30pm
            Russ and Juanita's House

            Mankato GM
            7-8:30pm
            Loose Moose Saloon
            119 S Front St Mankato
            Contact Tom Gilberston at 507-308-5260 or tm_gilbertson@... for more information

            Tuesday May 25

            Starbuck GM
            7-8pm
            Water's Edge

            Wednesday May 26

            Austin GM
            6:30-8:30pm
            Holiday Inn Austin
            Regency Board Room

            Thursday May 27

            Blaine GM
            7pm

            Willmar BOD
            7:30-8:30
            Green Mill

            Friday May 28

            Lake Elmo Feed My Starving Children
            990 Lone Oak Rd #160
            6-7pm
            Contact Bobbie Jo Woods at 651-998-9125 or at prvp@... for more information

            Saturday May 29

            Region 6 Sectional PHR
            Midway Stadium (sorry no time in airset please contact RD Jesse Henning at 612-309-4770 or at rd6@...)

            St. Rosa Garage Sale
            9-10am
            Jaycee Park

            Rochester Charter House Bingo
            9:30-11am
            Charter House at Mayo Clinic Campus
            contact Liz Kaufman at kaufman.elizabeth@... for more information

            Hope every one has a safe and happy holiday weekend!!!

            Safe Travels MN
            Jen Jaso
            2010 Road Run PM

          • Jen Jaso
            Message 5 of 29 , Jun 21, 2010
              Hello Minnesota,
              Just wanted to say a quick happy (late) father's day to all of those amazing dad's that help keep the awesome organization at it's best. Also a quick reminder to bring your bingo cards with you while you are out road running.

              Here is what's in store for us this week. There are several event's that take place all weekend so please watch for times.

              Monday June 21

              Region 6 Meeting
              7-8pm
              Chapter Service Center

              New Munich GM
              7-8pm
              New Munich City Hall

              Goodhue GM
              8-10pm
              Dar's Pub

              Tuesday June 22

              Starbuck GM
              7-8pm
              Waters' Edge

              Wednesday June 23

              Austin GM
              6:30-8:30pm
              Holiday Inn
              Regency Board Room

              Foley Area Fun Days parade
              6:30-8:30pm
              Contact Russ and Juanita Beauchamp 320-968-8956

              Thursday June 24

              Big Lake Spudfest
              this event runs from 9am on 6/24-12pm on 6/27
              Pancake Breakfast on 6/27 and Parade on 6/26

              Blaine GM
              7pm
              Maxx's Bar Ham Lake

              Willmar BOD
              7:30-8:30pm
              GreenMill

              Friday June 25

              Blaine's Blazin 4th
              This event runs through Sunday June 27
              Here are the times and dates for the beer sales
              6/25 5pm-12am
              6/26 12am-12am
              6/27 10am-5pm

              Aquatore Park
              9191 Lincoln St

              Sauk Rapids
              Rapids River Food Fest Parade
              5-8:30pm
              Contact Jess Nelson-Rademacher 320-492-2348

              Austin 50/50's Raffle
              6-9pm
              Chateau Raceway-Lansing
              Contact Bill McLain 573-356-7937

              Rochester Rochesterfest Parade
              6-8pm
              Contact Jackie Julien jackszn9@...

              Saturday June 26

              Rollingstone Adult Social
              contact Kristen Rodgers at kbrodgers@...
              no other details of this project was on airset

              Jordan Jaycees Pork In The Park
              7am-11pm
              Contact Shannon Smith at 612-978-0143 for more information

              Minneapolis Community Safety And Wellness Event
              11am-2pm
              Quarry Location in NE Minneapolis
              Rainbow Foods, Office Max and Old Navy

              Perham Turtle Fest Demo Party
              2-5pm

              St. Paul Saints Game
              5-10pm
              1771 Energy Park Dr
              $10 per person
              Contact/RSVP to Kelli Raymond at 651-497-5235 or at kelli.raymond@...

              Rollingstone Family Picnic
              5:30-8:30pm
              Contact Kristen Rodgers at kbrodgers@...

              Perham Beer Gardens
              6-11pm
              East Ottertail County Fairgrounds

              Rochester Beer Pour
              6pm-12am
              Rochesterfest Site
              Contact Jackie Julien at jackszn91@...

              Sunday June 27
              Regional Softball hosted by Lake Elmo
              12pm
              Lion's Field
              3535 Laverne Ave
              Contact CDVP Jess Strand at 651-434-0609 or at cdvp@... for more information

              Safe travels this weekend! Don't forget to take a little time to eat and drink some water in this heat.

              In Jaycee Spirit,
              Jen Jaso
              2010 Road Run PM
              651-366-0455
              jasofamily07@...

            • Jen Jaso
              Message 6 of 29 , Jun 28, 2010
                Hello Minnesota,
                I hope that every one has a happy and safe holiday weekend. Please remember to extend on offer for those potential members to go traveling with you.

                Monday June 28

                Mankato GM
                7-8:30pm
                Loose Moose Saloon
                117 S Front St
                Contact Tom Gilbertson at 507-380-5260 or at tm_gilbertson@...

                Foley Area GM
                7-8pm
                Mr. Jim's

                Thursday July 1

                Freeborn County GM
                5-7pm
                Big Island Grille in Albert Lee

                St. Peter GM
                7-8pm
                Red Man Club
                412 S 3rd St
                Contact Dan Jaycox at stpeterjaycees@...

                Shakopee GM
                7-9pm
                Jaycee Office 121 Lewis St
                Contact Mandy Harrison at 952-210-1066

                Detroit Lakes GM
                7-8pm
                Lakeside Tavern 200 West Lake Dr

                Big Lake BOD
                7-8pm
                Brian Levanduskis House

                Sauk Rapids GM
                7-8pm
                Sauk Rapids VFW

                St. Rosa GM
                8-9pm
                Jaycee Park

                Friday July 2

                Austin Jaycees Street Dance
                5pm-12am
                Holiday Inn Torge's Parking Lot
                Contact Mike Chavez at 507-219-8055 for more information

                SATURDAY JULY 3 AND SUNDAY JULY 4

                Austin Jaycees Beer Garden
                Contact Brian Klouse at 507-438-7780 or Amie Hoesing at amehoesing@... or at 507-440-6147 for location and shift times

                Sunday July 4
                Rochester 4th of July Parade
                Contact Jackie Julien at jackszn91@... for time and location

                Safe Travels MN!

                In Jaycee Spirit,
                Jen Jaso
                2010 Road Run PM

              • Jen Jaso
                Message 7 of 29 , Jul 5, 2010
                  Minnesota your the best!!!
                  I hope every one had a safe and happy holiday weekend. Please remember that I
                  only put events that are in airset in my road run emails. If you are not set up
                  on airset please see your rd/dd or your cross assigned vp to help you with that.
                  If you can not get your event in to airset please feel free to use the mnjc
                  yahoo group to get your event out to the rest of the state.

                  Here is what we have going on this week.

                  Tuesday July 6

                  7-9pm
                  Wells GM
                  Wildcat Bar and Grill

                  7:30-9:30pm
                  Rochester GM
                  Elks Club

                  Nothing is in airset for this Wednesday so enjoy your evening!

                  Thursday July 8

                  7-8pm
                  South St. Paul GM
                  Croation Hall

                  7pm
                  Hopkins GM
                  Jaycee Hall 5 7th Ave N

                  7-8pm
                  Big Lake GM
                  McPete's Lounge and Lanes

                  7:30-8:30pm
                  Willmar GM
                  KEC Bowling Alley

                  8-9pm
                  Sleepy Eye GM
                  Jaycee Hall 130 2nd NE

                  Friday July 9

                  The following three events run through Sunday July 11

                  Mazeppa Days
                  Contact Dale Preble at dalebeerman@... for more information and schedule of
                  events

                  Detroit Lakes Water Carnival
                  go to www.dlwatercarnival.com or email nwc75th@... for schedual of events
                  and more information

                  Litchfield watercade
                  Contact President Jennifer at jenriebe@... or at 329-699-1002 for more
                  information and schedule of events

                  Alexandria Relay for life
                  6pm-6am Jefferson field

                  6-11:30pm
                  Pleican Rapids Street Dance (this event also run on Saturday July 10)

                  Sunday July 11

                  12pm
                  Regional Softball Hosted By Lake Elmo
                  Lions Park
                  Contact CDVP Jess Strand at 651-434-0609

                  8am-5pm
                  Kayaking On St. Croix
                  Contact RD Irene at irenie6279@... or at 517-414-0112 for meeting place
                  and more information

                  9am-4pm
                  Burnsville Scrapbooking
                  Chapter Service Center

                  In Jaycee Spirit,
                  Jen Jaso
                  2010 Road Run PM
                  3535 Laverne Ave

                • Jen Jaso
                  Message 8 of 29 , Jul 12, 2010
                    Hello to a very very busy Minnesota!
                    Just wanted to touch real quick on a topic that has been brought to me by several chapters. Out of state road runs will be counted as regular road runs and road run miles. You do not need to have them on a separate road run sheet. I hope that this helps clear up some confusion. I hope every one is having a blast road running this summer. I continue to hear lots of great things about road runs
                    and I am excited to see what the rest of the year brings.

                    This week is very very busy, here is what is on deck for you.

                    Monday July 12

                    7pm
                    Hastings GM
                    YMCA

                    7pm
                    Gaylord GM
                    EJ'S

                    Tuesday July 13

                    6-8pm
                    Fergus Falls Membership social and GM
                    American Legion Post #30
                    2010 S Pebble Lake Rd

                    7-8pm
                    St. Cloud GM
                    Ground Round

                    7-8pm
                    Alexandria GM
                    Maritime Museum

                    7:30-8pm
                    Minneapolis GM
                    Boulder Options
                    2100 Stevens Ave S

                    8-9PM
                    Minneapolis Leadership/Presenting with Confidence
                    Boulder Options
                    2100 Stevens Ave S

                    8-9PM
                    Pelican Rapids GM
                    Crossroads
                    10 South Broadway

                    Wednesday July 14

                    6:30-8:30pm
                    Austin BOD
                    Holiday Inn Regency Board Room

                    7:30-8:30pm
                    St. Joseph GM
                    American Legion

                    Thursday July 15

                    6-7pm
                    New Munich Music on the river

                    7-8pm
                    Perham GM
                    Silver Dollar Restaurant
                    1121 West Main St

                    7-9pm
                    Shakopee GM
                    121 Lewis St
                    Contact Mandy Harrison at 952-210-1066 for more information

                    Saturday July 17

                    9:30am-11am
                    Rochester Charter House Bingo
                    Contact Liz Kaufman at kaufman.elizabeth@... for more information

                    12am-1am on July 18
                    Sacred Heart Jaycees Street Dance
                    Contact Steve Agre at fandmins@... for a list of events and shifts

                    7-10pm
                    Wells Junior Miss
                    Wells High School
                    250 2nd Ave SW

                    Sunday July 18
                    8am-5pm
                    Kayaking On The St. Croix
                    Contact RD Irene at irenie6279@... or at 517-414-0112 for meeting place
                    and more information

                    12pm
                    Regional Softball Hosted by Lake Elmo
                    Lion's Field
                    3535 Laverne Ave
                    Contact CDVP Jessica Strand at cdvp@... for more information

                    THE FALLOWING EVENT'S HAVE MULTIPLE DAYS TO IT. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE
                    DATES AND CONTACT INFO FOR A SCHEDULE OF EVENTS AND SHIFT TIME

                    July 9 - July 18
                    Detroit Lakes Water Carnival
                    got to www.dlwatercarnival.com or email nwc75th@... for more information

                    July 14 - July 18
                    Mazeppa Spring Creek Motocross
                    Contact Dale Preble at 507-273-4094

                    July 16 - July 18
                    Hastings Rivertown Days
                    Contact Mark Ewert 612-623-6116

                    July 16 - July 18
                    Hopkins Raspberry Festival

                    If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call at 651-366-0455 or
                    email me at jasofamily07@...

                    Remember to give yourself plenty of time to get from one event to the other.
                    Safe travels Minnesota.

                    Safe travels!

                    In Jaycee Spirit,
                    Jen Jaso
                    2010 Road Run PM
                  • Jen Jaso
                    Message 9 of 29 , Jul 27, 2010
                      Hello Minnesota,
                      I would like to apologize for not getting this out sooner. A couple of things, road run sheets are due to me no later than August 15. You can email them to me at jasofamily07@... (if you email them to me please also put them in the mail in case of unreadable scans or computer error) or mail them to me at Jen Jaso c/o MNJC Road Run 7889 Iverson Ave S Cottage Grove MN 55016.

                      Here is what is on deck for the rest of the week.

                      Tuesday July 27

                      7-8om
                      Starbuck GM
                      Watersedge

                      Wednesday July 28

                      6:30-8:30pm
                      Austin GM
                      Holiday Inn Regency Board Rm

                      Friday July 30-Sunday August 1

                      Shakopee Jaycees Parking and beer sales
                      Please contact CDVP Julie Hurska at cdvp@... or President Lori Volk at president@... for a list of times and where help is needed.

                      Saturday July 31

                      9pm-12am
                      Warren Street Dance
                      County Fair Grounds

                      Sunday August 1

                      12pm
                      Regional Softball Hosted By Lake Elmo
                      Lion's Field
                      3535 Laverne Ave
                      any questions contact CDVP Jessica Strand at cdvp@...

                      1-2pm
                      Hopkins Europen Children Adoption Picnic
                      4605 Watertown Road Maple Plain

                      1:30-4:30pm
                      Warren Demo Derby
                      County Fair grounds

                      Safe travels MN!

                      In Jaycee Spirit,
                      Jen Jaso
                      2010 Road Run PM

                    • Jen Jaso
                      Message 10 of 29 , Aug 9, 2010
                        Hello Minnesota,
                        Just a reminder that road run sheets and bingo cards are due to me no later than August 15. You can mail them to me at Jen Jaso C/O MNJC Road Run 7889 Iverson Ave S Cottage Grove MN 55016.

                        Here is what is on deck for us this week!

                        Monday August 9

                        7-8pm
                        Hastings GM
                        YMCA

                        7-8pm
                        Gaylord GM
                        EJ'S

                        Tuesday August 10

                        6-8pm
                        Fergus Falls Membership Social
                        American Legion Post #30
                        2010 S Pebble Lake Rd

                        7-8pm
                        Alexandria GM
                        Maritime Museum

                        7-8pm
                        St. Cloud GM
                        Ground Round

                        8-9pm
                        Pelican Rapids GM
                        Crossroads
                        10 South Broadway

                        Wednesday August 11

                        6:30-8:30pm
                        Austin BOD
                        Holiday Inn Regency Board Room

                        7:30-8:30pm
                        St. Joseph GM
                        St. Joseph American Legion

                        Thursday August 12

                        7-8pm
                        South St. Paul GM
                        Croation Hall

                        7pm
                        Hopkins GM
                        Hopkins Jaycee Hall
                        5 7th Ave N

                        7:30-8:30pm
                        Willmar GM
                        KEC Bowling Alley

                        7-8pm
                        Big Lake GM
                        McPete's Lounge and Lanes

                        8-9pm
                        Sleepy Eye GM
                        Jaycee Hall
                        130 2nd Ave NE

                        THURSDAY AUGUST 12 - SUNDAY AUGUST 15

                        LAKE ELMO HUFF N PUFF DAYS
                        3525 Laverne Ave
                        Please contact Sarah Barrett at 651-226-2183 for a schedule of events and times needed for help. You can also look at www.lakeelmojaycees.org for a list of activities going on during the weekend.

                        Friday August 13-Saturday August 14
                        5pm-6am
                        Westonka Relay For Life
                        Minnetonka High School

                        Saturday August 14

                        9:30-11am
                        Rochester Charterhouse Bingo
                        please contact Elizabeth Kaufman for more information at

                        This week is going to be another hot one so please remember to drink plenty of fluids while you are out traveling.

                        Safe Travels!

                        In Jaycee Spirit,
                        Jen Jaso
                        2010 Road Run PM

                      • Jen Jaso
                        Message 11 of 29 , Aug 30, 2010
                          Greetings from the beautiful shores of Big Sandy Lake,
                          My husband and I hope that our Jaycee family is enjoying the last couple weeks of summer and making as many memories that we are with our boys. Now that our summer life is coming to an end now would be a perfect time to grab that potential member and bring them with you traveling.

                          Here is what is on deck for this week. Please don't forget to utilize airset calender for your projects. If you are not set up on airset yet please talk with your RD or cross assigned VP.

                          There is nothing on the airset calender for Monday through Wednesday.

                          Thursday September 2

                          5-7pm
                          Freeborn County GM
                          Big Island Grille

                          7-8pm
                          Detroit Lakes GM
                          Lakeside Tavern
                          200 West Lake Drive

                          7:30-8:30pm
                          Lake Elmo GM
                          Fire Hall #1
                          3510 Laverne Ave

                          7-8pm
                          St. Peter GM
                          Red Man Club
                          412 S 3rd St
                          Contact Dan Jaycox at stpeterjaycees@...

                          7-9pm
                          Shakopee GM
                          121 Lewis St

                          7-8pm
                          Big Lake BOD
                          Brian Levanduski's House

                          7-8pm
                          Sauk Rapids GM
                          Sauk Rapids VFW

                          8-9pm
                          St. Rosa GM
                          Jaycee Park

                          Friday September 3

                          6:30pm
                          Lake Elmo Fantasy Football Draft Party
                          Sgt Peppers banquet room
                          930 Helena Ave N Oakdale
                          Contact Heather Noyes at hmnoyes@... or at 612-801-5145 for more information.

                          Safe travels and see you all next weekend in Willmar!!!

                          In Jaycee Spirit,
                          Jen Jaso
                          2010 Road Run PM

                        • Jen Jaso
                          Message 12 of 29 , Sep 13, 2010
                            What an exciting weekend in Willmar!Congratulations to all award winners. I hope every one is rejuvenated and ready to continue to work as hard as you have been. Now would be the perfect time to grab that potential member or two and take them road running with you.

                            Here is what is on deck this week!

                            MONDAY SEPTEMBER 13

                            7-8pm Hastings GM YMCA

                            7-8pm Gaylord GM EJ'S

                            TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 14

                            6-8pm Fergus Falls Membership social and meeting
                            American Legion post 30 2010 South Pebble Lake Rd

                            7:30pm Minneapolis GM
                            Boulder Options 2100 Stevens Ave S

                            7-8pm St. Could GM
                            Ground Round

                            7-8pm Alexandria GM
                            Maritime Museum

                            8-9pm Pelican Rapids GM
                            Crossroads 10 South Broadway

                            WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 15

                            5:30-8:30pm Badger Jaycees Bingo

                            5:30-9:30pm Wells PPK
                            Contact Crystal Dulas at Crystal@... for location and more information

                            7-8pm Cold Spring GM Blue Heron Supper Club

                            7:30-8:30pm Albany GM Jaycee Shelter at North Park

                            8:30-9:30pm Morgan GM Lion's Building

                            THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 16

                            6:30-8pm St. Paul Membership and Networking
                            El Toro 199 Plato Blvd

                            7-9pm Shakopee GM Jaycee office 121 Lewis St

                            7-8pm Perham GM Silver Dollar Restaurant 1121 West Main St

                            7-8pm Westonka GM Old St. Boni City Hall

                            THIS EVENT RUNS FROM 5PM ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 17 AND RUNS THROUGH 6PM SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 19

                            New Munich Fall Camp out at Lake Maria Park. Please contact President Sally Koltes at kellensally@... or at 320-291-2994 for more information

                            FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 17

                            4-11pm Austin Main street, Street dance. Please contact Bill at 507-208-8357 for a schedule of events and when help is needed.

                            SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 18

                            10am-12pm
                            Litchfield PPK VFW softball complex please contact President Jennifer at jenriebe@... or 329-699-1002 for more information

                            11a-2pm Rochester Horseback riding
                            7291 County Rd 6 Stweartville Please contact Tom Blamer at blamer@... for more information

                            11a-3pm South St. Paul Duck Race
                            Kaposia Landing Please contact Jody at 651-306-2149 or at jody@... for more information

                            11:30-6:30pm Lake Elmo Fall Festival Please contact President Chris at 651-497-0657 for a list of event and more information

                            3-5pm Badger Bingo

                            SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 18
                            12-3pm Westonka PPK Westonka Regional Park in Minnetrista

                            11:30am-2pm Minneapolis Heel and Wheel Walk for CAN DO CANINES please contact Jessi at 612-296-1418 or at frog4221@... for a location and more information.

                            Safe Travels!!!

                            In Jaycee Spirit,
                            Jen Jaso
                            2010 Road Run PM

                          • Jen Jaso
                            Message 13 of 29 , Sep 20, 2010
                              Hello Minnesota!

                              Here is what is on deck for us this week.

                              MONDAY SEPTEMBER 20

                              6-8pm
                              Rochester Channel One Food Shelf for more information please email Anna Temple at rubiagoddess@...

                              7-8pm
                               Region 6 meeting at the Croation Hall in South St. Paul

                              7-8pm
                              New Munich GM New Munich city hall

                              8-10pm
                              Goodhue GM Dar's Pub

                              TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 21

                              7-9pm Rollingston GM Rollingstone Elementary School

                              WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 22

                              6:30-8:30pm Austin GM Holiday Inn Regency Board Room

                              THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 23

                              7pm BLAINE GM

                              NOTHING ON AIRSET FOR FRIDAY

                              SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 25

                              12-2pm
                              Rochester PPK
                              Regional Sports Stadium 851 30th Ave SE please email Curt Carstensen at curt@... for more information

                              6:30-11:30pm
                              Cold Spring Moonlight Golf
                              River Oaks Gold Course 23742 County Rd 2

                              7pm-1am
                              Rochester Pub Crawl
                              Contact Jeff Hodge at jehodge@... for more information

                              SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 26

                              4-6:30pm
                              Rochester Rondald McDonald House
                              Email Anna Temple at rubiagoddess@... for more information

                              6-9pm
                              Regional Darts hosted by Lake Elmo
                              Park Grove Bowl St. Paul Park

                              Safe Travels!!!

                              In Jaycee Spirit,
                              Jen Jaso
                              2010 Road Run PM

                            • Jen Jaso
                              Message 14 of 29 , Sep 27, 2010
                                Hello Minnesota,
                                Please make sure to put your chapters Haunting experience in airset so that they can get into  my road run emails.

                                Here is what is on deck for us this week.

                                MONDAY SEPTEMBER 27

                                7-8:30pm
                                Mankato GM
                                Loose Moose Saloon

                                7-8pm
                                Foley Area GM at Mr. Jim's

                                TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 28

                                7-8pm
                                Starbuck GM at Water's edge

                                SATURDAY OCTOBER 2

                                8:30am-5pm
                                JCI Presenter All PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER
                                Sauk Rapids City Hall
                                115 2nd Ave North Sauk Rapids
                                for more information please contact PM Heather Noyes at hmnoyes@... or at 612-801-6145

                                9am-3pm
                                Fergus Falls Someplace Safe Shelter Item Drive
                                Service Food Fergus Falls

                                11am-3pm
                                South St. Pau World Championship booya competition
                                Southview Blvd and 8th Ave South St. Paul

                                SUNDAY OCTOBER 3

                                10am-2pm
                                Lake Elmo Autumn Ladies Tea
                                Contact PRVP Bobbie Jo Woods at 651-998-9125 or at prvp@... for more information

                                12pm-3pm
                                Lake Elmo Geocaching 101
                                Reid Park 11430 30th St N Lake Elmo
                                Contact Heather Heim at 708-768-7486 or at bowlergrl1@... for more information

                                5:30pm-7pm
                                Austin Jaycees Christmas for kids committee meeting
                                Bill's house 1505 2nd Ave SW Austin

                                6pm-9pm
                                Regional Darts
                                Park Grove Bowl in St. Paul Park

                                Safe Travels!!!

                                In Jaycee Spirit,
                                Jen Jaso
                                2010 Road Run PM

                              • Jen Jaso
                                Message 15 of 29 , Oct 4, 2010
                                  Hello Minnesota,
                                  As the fall colors are now in full swing please take the time to enjoy them while you are traveling around the state. Don't forget to grab your road run sheets and your bingo card.

                                  Here is what is on deck for this week.

                                  MONDAY OCTOBER 4

                                  6:30-7:30pm
                                  Litchfield GM
                                  Litchfield Bowl 1227 S Selby Ave
                                  Contact President Jennifer at jenriebe@... for more information

                                  7pm
                                  Burnsville GM
                                  Chapter Service Center

                                  8-10pm
                                  Goodhue GM
                                  Dar's Pub

                                  TUESDAY OCTOBER 5

                                  7-9pm
                                  Wells GM
                                  Wildcat Bar and Grill

                                  7:30-9:30pm
                                  Rochester GM
                                  Elk's Club

                                  7:30-10pm
                                  Bemidji National Networking
                                  Blue Ox Bar and Grill

                                  THURSDAY OCTOBER 7

                                  5-7pm
                                  Freeborn County GM
                                  Big Island Grille

                                  7-8pm
                                  St. Peter GM
                                  Red Man Club 412 S 3rd St

                                  7-9pm
                                  Shakopee GM
                                  Jaycee Office 121 Lewis St

                                  7-8pm
                                  Detroit Lakes GM
                                  Lakeside Tavern
                                  200 West Lake Dr

                                  7-8pm
                                  Big Lake BOD
                                  Brian Levanduski's house

                                  7-8pm
                                  Sauk Rapids GM
                                  Sauk Rapids VFW

                                  7-8PM
                                  Westonka GM on the move
                                  Ox Yoke in Lyndale

                                  7:30-8:30pm
                                  Lake Elmo GM
                                  Fire Station #1 3510 Laverne Ave

                                  8-9pm
                                  St. Rosa GM
                                  Jaycee Park

                                  SATURDAY OCTOBER 9

                                  Litchfield Chili Cook Off Contact President Jennifer for time and location at jenriebe@...

                                  12-5pm
                                  Foley area 1st Annual Hoooowloween Spooktacular Pet Social
                                  Benton County Fair Grounds
                                  Contact Juanita Beauchamp at 320-761-1003 for more information

                                  SUNDAY OCTOBER 11

                                  6-9pm
                                  Regional Darts
                                  Park Grove Bowl in St. Paul Park

                                  Enjoy the colors!!!!

                                  In Jaycee Spirit,
                                  Jen Jaso
                                  2010 Road Run PM

                                • Jen Jaso
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Oct 18, 2010
                                    Hello Minnesota,
                                    Here is what is on deck for us this week.

                                    MONDAY OCTOBER 18

                                    7-8pm
                                    New Munich GM
                                    New Munich City Hall

                                    8-10pm
                                    Goodhue GM
                                    Dar's Pub

                                    TUESDAY OCTOBER 19

                                    7-9pm
                                    Rolingstone GM
                                    Rollingstone Elementary

                                    6:30-8:30pm
                                    New Munich Polka in the park
                                    New Munich Town Hall
                                    Contact Melissa Mueller at 320-293-4085

                                    WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 20

                                    7-8pm
                                    Coldspring GM
                                    Blue Heron Supper Club

                                    7:30-8:30
                                    Albany GM
                                    Jaycee Shelter North Park

                                    8:30-9:30pm
                                    Morgan GM
                                    Lions Building

                                    THURSDAY OCTOBER 21

                                    6:30-8pm
                                    St. Paul Membership and Networking
                                    El Toro 199 Plato Blvd

                                    7-8pm
                                    Westonka GM
                                    Old St. Boni City Hall

                                    7-8pm
                                    Perham GM
                                    Silver Dollar Restaurant 1121 West Main St

                                    7-9pm
                                    Shakopee GM
                                    121 Lewis St

                                    SATURDAY OCTOBER 23

                                    Ely Charlie Parr Concert please email tklal@... for more information

                                    Hopkins Senior Yard Clean Up
                                    Contact Beth Blom at 612-865-8210 for more details

                                    SUNDAY OCTOBER 24

                                    5-7pm
                                    Rochester Rock Climbing
                                    Prairie Walls
                                    Contact To Blamer at blamer@...

                                    6-9pm
                                    Regional Darts hosted by Lake Elmo
                                    Park Grove Bowl St. Paul Park

                                    Safe travels and happy haunting this week.

                                    In Jaycee Spirit,
                                    Jen Jaso
                                    2010 Road Run PM

                                  • Jen Jaso
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Oct 25, 2010
                                      Happy Halloween Minnesota,
                                      There is a lot of scaring going on this week. Please pay close attention to when and were all the screams are going to be coming from.

                                      MONDAY OCTOBER 25

                                      7-8pm
                                      Foley Area GM
                                      Mr. Jim's

                                      7-8:30pm
                                      Mankato GM
                                      Loose Moose Saloon
                                      119 S Front St
                                      Contact Tom Gilbertson at 507-380-5260 or at tm_gilbertson@...

                                      TUESDAY OCTOBER 26

                                      7-8pm
                                      Starbuck GM
                                      Water's Edge

                                      WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 27

                                      6:30-8:30pm
                                      Austin GM
                                      Holiday INN
                                      Regency Board Room

                                      6:30-7:30
                                      Hopkins Visit to Lake Minnetonka Care Center
                                      Contact Erin Bryan at 612-735-8439 for more details

                                      THE FOLLOWING HAUNTED HOUSE'S START THURSDAY OCTOBER 28 AND RUNS THROUGH SUNDAY OCTOBER 31

                                      Hopkins Haunted House
                                      7-10pm
                                      10 Shady Oak Rd
                                      Contact Basia Elmore at boskerz@...

                                      7-10pm
                                      Northwest Area/Hamel Lions Haunted acres
                                      7205 County Rd 101 Corcoran

                                      THURSDAY OCTOBER 28

                                      7pm
                                      Blaine GM

                                      7:30-8:30pm
                                      Willmar BOD
                                      Green Mill

                                      THE FOLLOWING HAUNTED HOUSE'S RUN FRIDAY OCTOBER 29 THROUGH SUNDAY OCTOBER 31

                                      6-10pm
                                      Delano Haunted House
                                      Bridge Ave E Delano
                                      Contact Nicole Krause at nkrause@... or at 763-972-2951 for more details

                                      7-10pm
                                      Coldspring Haunted House
                                      Highway 23 East across from Blue Heron
                                      Contact Greg Spanier at g_spanier@... or at 320-761-3847 for more details

                                      FRIDAY OCTOBER 29

                                      6-8pm
                                      Brainerd Halloween Social
                                      Sheps on 6th

                                      SATURDAY OCTOBER 30

                                      10am-12:30pm
                                      Lake Elmo Autumn Ladies Tea
                                      Contact Bobbi Jo Woods at 651-998-9125 or at prvp@... for more details

                                      12-3pm
                                      St. Paul Kids Halloween Party
                                      Rondo Public Library
                                      461 N Dale St.

                                      4-9pm
                                      Westonka Haunted Loft
                                      Gale Woods Park in Minnetrista

                                      6-8:30pm
                                      Rollingstone Halloweens spooktacular and haunted house
                                      Holy Trinity Community Center

                                      7-11:30pm
                                      South St. Paul Ghoulie awards
                                      Croation Hall
                                      445 2nd Ave
                                      Contact Jackie Hase at 651-494-7107 for more details

                                      SUNDAY OCTOBER 31 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

                                      5-7:30pm
                                      New Munich Halloween Treat Night
                                      New Munich Town Hall
                                      Contact James Koltes at 320-293-5613 for more details

                                      6-9pm
                                      Wells Middle School Halloween Dance
                                      Wells High School
                                      Contact Crystal Dulas at crystal@... for more details.

                                      6-9pm
                                      Regional Darts Hosted By Lake Elmo
                                      Park Grove Bowl
                                      St. Paul Park

                                      HAPPY HAUNTINGS!!!
                                      DON'T FORGET TO BE SAFE AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN

                                      In Jaycee Spirit,
                                      Jen Jaso
                                      2010 Road Run PM

                                    • Jen Jaso
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Nov 15, 2010
                                        Hello Minnesota,
                                        Hope every one survived this balst of winter that we recived over the weekend. Don't forget that your road run sheets are due to me no later than DECEMBER 15 you can send them to Jen Jaso C/O MNJC Road Runs 7889 Iverson Ave S Cottage Grove Mn 55016

                                        Here is what we have to look forward to this week.

                                        MONDAY NOVEMBER 15

                                        7-8pm
                                        Region 6 Meeting
                                        Boulder Options
                                        2100 Stevens Dr Minneapolis

                                        7-8pm
                                        New Munich GM
                                        New Munich City Hall

                                        7-8:30pm
                                        Mankato GM/Bowling Social
                                        WOW Zone
                                        2030 Adams St Mankato

                                        8-10pm
                                        Goodhue Gm
                                        Dar's Pub

                                        TUESDAY NOVEMBER 16

                                        7-9pm
                                        Rollingstone GM
                                        Rollingstone Elementrey

                                        WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 17

                                        7-8pm
                                        Cold Spring GM
                                        Blue Heron Supper Club

                                        7:30-8:30pm
                                        Albany GM
                                        Jaycee Park
                                        North Shelter

                                        8:30-9:30pm
                                        Morgan GM
                                        Lion's Building

                                        7pm
                                        Blaine GM (this meeting was schedualed for next Thursday the 25 but was moved due to the holiday)
                                        Maxx Bar and Grill in Ham Lake

                                        THURSDAY NOVEMBER 18

                                        6:30-9pm
                                        Foley Pampered Chef Fundraiser
                                        Home of Jackie Gill
                                        241 8th Ave Foley
                                        320-968-8375

                                        6:30-8pm
                                        St. Paul Membership and networking
                                        El Toro
                                        199 Plato Blvd

                                        7-8pm
                                        Brainered Distinguished Service Award Banquet
                                        The Lodge in Baxter

                                        7-9pm
                                        Shakopee GM
                                        121 Lewis St Shakopee

                                        7-8pm
                                        Perham GM
                                        Silverdollar Resturant
                                        1121 West Main St Perham

                                        7-8pm
                                        Westonka GM
                                        St. Boni Old City Hall

                                        FRIDAY NOVEMBER 19

                                        6-9:30PM
                                        Mankato Christmas Tree Parade/Social
                                        Contact Paula Heyer at 507-327-0377

                                        SUNDAY NOVMEBER 21

                                        11am-3pm

                                        New Munich Christmas in November
                                        Melrose City Hall
                                        Contact President Sally at 320-291-2994

                                        6-9pm

                                        Message 19 of 29 , Nov 22, 2010
                                          Happy Turkey week Minnesota,
                                          As most of us are excited about the short work week and great food with friends and family, please keep the weather in mind when traveling. Please give yourself plenty of time to get to and from where you are going.

                                          MONDAY NOVEMBER 22

                                          7-8pm Foley Area GM @Mr. Jim's

                                          TUESDAY NOVEMBER 23

                                          7-8pm Starbuck GM @Waters Edge

                                          WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 24

                                          5-11pm
                                          Pelican Rapids Hunters Ball
                                          The Pelican

                                          6:30-8:30pm
                                          Austin GM
                                          Holiday Inn Regency Board Room

                                          6-7pm
                                          Burnsville's 12 Annual Winter Lighting Ceremony
                                          On the plaza of the Burnsville Performing Arts Center
                                          Please contact Melissa Weinacht at bursvillejaycees@... for more details

                                          THURSDAY NOVEMBER 25

                                          HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

                                          FRIDAY NOVEMBER 26

                                          6-8pm
                                          Austin's Christmas in the city event on main street
                                          Contact Austin Jaycees at austin.jaycees@... for more details

                                          SATURDAY NOVEMBER 27

                                          Nothing is in airset so enjoy your day!

                                          SUNDAY NOVEMBER 28

                                          6-9pm
                                          Regional Darts Hosted By Lake Elmo
                                          Park Grove Bowl, St. Paul Park MN

                                          Please remember that your road run sheets and bingo cards are due to me (in hand not post mark) by December 15. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at jasofamily07@...

                                          In Jaycee Spirit,
                                          Jen Jaso
                                          2010 Road Run PM

                                        • Jen Jaso
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Nov 29, 2010
                                            Minnesota,
                                            I hope that every one had a fun and safe holiday weekend. Please don't forget that your road run sheets are due to me by December 15 you can send them to Jen Jaso c/o MN Jaycees Road Run 7889 Iverson Ave S Cottage Grove MN 55016

                                            This week is going to be a slow week but a busy weekend.

                                            Here is what is on deck for us!

                                            Nothing is on Airset for Monday thru Wednesday.

                                            THURSDAY DECEMBER 2

                                            5-7pm
                                            Freebourn County GM
                                            Big Island Grille, Albert Lee

                                            7-8pm
                                            St. Peter GM
                                            Redman Club
                                            412 S 3rd St
                                            email stpeterjaycees@... for more details

                                            7-9pm
                                            Shakopee GM
                                            121 Lewis St

                                            7-8pm
                                            Detroit Lakes GM
                                            Lakeside Tavern
                                            200 West Lake Dr

                                            7-8pm
                                            Big Lake BOD
                                            Brian Levanduski's house

                                            7-8pm
                                            Sauk Rapids GM
                                            Sauk Rapids VFW

                                            7-8pm
                                            Westonka meeting on the move
                                            Pull tab site

                                            7:30-8:30pm
                                            Lake Elmo GM
                                            Fire Hall #1
                                            3510 Laverne Ave

                                            8-9pm
                                            St. Rosa GM
                                            Jaycee Park

                                            SATURDAY DECEMBER 4

                                            8:30am-4pm
                                            JCLA
                                            College of St. Benedict
                                            37 South College Ave
                                            St. Joesph, MN 56374

                                            6:30-9pm
                                            Ten Outstanding Young Minnesotans/Ten Outstanding Young Farmers Banquet
                                            College Of St. Benedict
                                            37 South College Ave
                                            St. Joesph, MN 56374

                                            SUNDAY DECEMBER 5

                                            10:30am-12pm
                                            Lake Elmo Tubman/Chrysalis Shopping
                                            Contact Heather Heim at 1-708-768-7486 or email bowlergrl1@... for more details

                                            6-9pm

                                            Message 21 of 29 , Dec 5, 2010
                                              Hello Minnesota,
                                              Hope every one enjoyed digging out from the snow over the weekend. Don't forget that road run sheets are due to me no later than December 15.

                                              Here is what's on deck for us this week.

                                              THE SOUTH ST PAUL JAYCEES NEIGHBORS TOY DRIVE IS A CONTINUING EVENT THAT RUNS UNTIL SUNDAY DECEMBER 12 CONTACT LANE BRUNDIECK AT 612-670-1388 FOR DROP SITES AND MORE DETAILS

                                              MONDAY DECEMBER 6

                                              6:30-7:30pm
                                              Litchfield GM
                                              Litchfield Bowl
                                              1227 S Selby Ave
                                              Contact President Jennifer at jenriebe@...

                                              7pm
                                              Burnsville GM
                                              Chapter Service Center

                                              8-10pm
                                              Goodhue GM
                                              Dar's Pub

                                              TUESDAY DECEMBER 7

                                              7-9pm
                                              Wells GM
                                              Wildcat Bar and Grill

                                              7:30-9:30pm
                                              Rochester GM
                                              Elk's Club

                                              WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 8

                                              6:30-8:30pm
                                              Austin BOD
                                              Holiday Inn Regency Board Room

                                              7:30-8:30pm
                                              St. Joseph GM
                                              St. Joseph American Legion

                                              5-8pm
                                              Foley Area Pizza Ranch Fundraiser
                                              Pizza Ranch
                                              110 2nd St S Suite 119
                                              Waite Park
                                              Contact Russ or Juanita at 320-968-8956 or russjuanitabeauchamp@... for more details

                                              THURSDAY DECEMBER 9

                                              6:30-9:30pm
                                              Willmar BOD AND GM
                                              Kandi Entertainment Center

                                              7-8pm
                                              South St. Paul GM
                                              Croatian Hall

                                              7pm
                                              Hopkins GM
                                              Jaycee Hall
                                              5 7th Ave N

                                              7-8pm
                                              Big Lake GM
                                              McPete's Lounge and Lanes

                                              8-9pm
                                              Sleepy Eye GM
                                              Jaycee Hall
                                              130 2nd Ave

                                              SATURDAY DECEMBER 11

                                              6-9pm
                                              Minneapolis Beer Bust
                                              Willams Pub and Peanut Bar

                                              6:30-9 Westonka Installation and Banquet Dinner
                                              Tommy Sue's
                                              4124 Main St.
                                              St. Bonifacius
                                              Pot luck dinner and please bring a $10 item for dice game

                                              Hopkins 12 Bars Of Christmas
                                              $35
                                              Contact Brenda Sadowski at 952-270-6067 or brenda.sadowski@... for agenda and more details

                                              SUNDAY DECEMBER 12

                                              1-5pm
                                              South St. Paul Toy Drive Wrap Up Social
                                              Drkula's
                                              6710 Cahill Ave
                                              Inver Grove Heights

                                              6-9pm

                                              Message 22 of 29 , Dec 20, 2010
                                                Merry Christmas to my Jaycee family,
                                                My Christmas wish for my Jaycee family is that every one has a safe and very happy holiday weekend.

                                                Here is what's on deck for us this week.

                                                MONDAY DECEMBER 20

                                                7-8pm
                                                Region 6 Meeting
                                                Croation Hall