Webinar Training Available: "Developing a Prospective List - If You Build It, They Will Come!"

  • Laura E. Chesney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      Are you interested in learning more about recruiting new members for your chapter? Are you interested in walking away from a training with a plan for recruiting for the remainder of the year - and beyond?

      If, so then I encourage you to attend the online training that our assigned United States Jaycees National Vice President Fay is conducting next Tuesday. "Seats" are limited so if you are interested, please sign up as soon as possible. All the details and instructions to sign up are listed below.

      If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

      President Laura
      --

      Laura E. Chesney
      2010 State President

      651.238.1185
      LauraCU93@...

      Developing a Prospective List - If You Build It, They Will Come!

      Join us for a Webinar on April 6

      This training session will provide you with some tools to incorporate into your membership plan. These programs take a proactive and targeted approach to building your prospective list.

      Title: Developing a Prospective List - If You Build It, They Will Come!

      Date:Tuesday, April 6, 2010

      Time:9:00 PM - 10:00 PM EDT

      After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

      System Requirements
      PC-based attendees
      Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000

      Macintosh®-based attendees
      Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer

      Space is limited.
      Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
      https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/383820808