MN Jaycees Dec .Road Runs

  • Paula Heyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      MN Jaycees,
      I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and ready for December!Yes, it is December already!

      I know that many chapters have events, projects and volunteer efforts that are going on in December. Please make sure that you let me know what these events are and I can publish them on the MNJaycees.org site under Events/Calendar and send an e-mail out about the upcoming events. A reminder that all of the Road Run paperwork is due at the same time as the other awards at�the Chapter Service Center by Dec 16th. The dates for Road running this trimester are:
      2nd trimester� April 1st through Aug 15
      3rd trimester Aug 1 through Dec 15

      As long as the Road Runs�were only�counted one time, then the State Delegate and the Chapter get to decide what trimester to submit the items during the overlap time. This policy is also consistent with the other award submission time frames. This paperwork can also be submitted via e-mail to me at mankatojaycees@... 12/16/09.

      Upcoming events that I am aware of:
      12/5 TOYM/OYF & MN JCLA Training 2010 positions (Hastings, MN)
      12/12 Alexandria Jingle Bell Marathon
      12/19 Awards Judging in St. Cloud

      Also check out the state calendar for dates, times and locations of general membership meetings! For more information go to http://mnjaycees.org/calendar.htm

      For those chapters planning their calendar year for 2010, make sure that you note the following:

      Jan 8-10th Annual Convention-Embassy Suites Bloomington
      March 6 & 7th MN State Jaycees Bowling held in Mankato, MN check out Mankato.org for details

      If you have any questions please feel free to call or e-mail me!

      Paula Heyer
      2009 Minnesota Jaycees Road Run Program Manager
      2009 Mankato Area Jaycees Individual Development Vice President
      Mankato Area Jaycees Celebrating 75 years in the Mankato Community
      mankato.org * 507-327-0377