Presidential Roast THIS weekend!

  • TrishaH
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Minnesota Jaycees,

      A quick reminder to register for our annual Presidential Roast- a fundraiser sponsored by the Minnesota Jaycees Charitable Foundation and hosted by the Hopkins Area Jaycees.

      Enjoy a great dinner, networking, socializing, and taking a jab or two at our 2009 state president Jason Gadd! This is a fun event to come out to- connect with state staff, other chapter members, and chapter leaders. We hope to see you there!

      Download the registration form at: http://www.mnjaycees.org/PresidentialRoast.htm.

      Trisha Reinwald
      Executive Director
      Minnesota Jaycees