Step Up in 2010!

  • LauraCU93@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      The Minnesota Jaycees are always looking for the leaders of local chapters across the state to share what their knowledge and experience across the state.

      Every year, we have the opportunity to tap these amazing resources to strengthen the organization statewide by serving on state staff. By serving on state staff, you have the opportunity to: operate programming with impact statewide, develop resources for local chapters and help chapters throughout the state connect with each other.

      We are an all-volunteer organization whose long term success relies on us providing connections, resources, recognition and opportunities.

      Are you interested in contributing to the success of the Minnesota Jaycees statewide?

      There are a number of positions available on state staff that will allow you to contribute to that success. If you are interested, there is an area on the Minnesota Jaycees website providing you with information about the various positions and how to apply.

      Simply go to http://www.mnjaycees.org/StateStaffLeadershipOpportunities to view all the information.

      The state staff application, can be found by going to http://www.mnjaycees.org/StateStaffApplication.htm.

      If you have any questions about any of the positions, if you're not sure what position you'd be best for or you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

      I look forward to working with all of you in 2010!

      Thanks!
      Laura Chesney
      2010 President Elect, Minnesota Jaycees
      651.238.1185, LauraCU93@...

      *** For those serving on 2010 State Staff, the planning retreat is scheduled for November 14-15, 2009 ***