Fall All State - Rochester

  • hktulips
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2009
      Coming to convention, but you aren't registered yet? Full Registration is now $80.00 up to and day of convention; don't forget to book your hotel room if you haven't already done so: room rate is $99.00 for standard rooms - The Kahler Grand Hotel: 507-280-6200

      More information about convention and online registration is available at http://www.mnjaycees.org/conventions.htm

      A few other details/friendly reminders for convention-goers!!!

      Friday night hospitality: will be in a large conference for hospitality and Friday night awards. Charles the magician who does the Jaycee Magic and Variety Show will be doing street magic during hospitality and all VP's and Regions will have a table at hospitality. No outside food or alcohol will be allowed in this room; there will be a bar available to purchase drinks at decent prices.

      Attire for Awards Luncheon: Business Casual

      When you get to convention; check out your program for the description of trainings you can attend on Saturday.

      Attire for Presidential Reception and Awards Banquet:
      Please do your best to show us your best!

      Name badges will have stickers on them to identify full registration, lunch only or dinner only or meetings only (name badges will be required to get into the lunch and dinner)

      Hospitality rooms: contact me ASAP if you want one; you have the option to keep or remove the beds – be removal is $50. I have requested these rooms be on the same floor.

      Children's meals at lunch and dinner: If you would like your children to attend lunch or dinner with you, we can arrange for children's meals. Please email me and I'll email you a registration form that you can return to me with your check written to the Minnesota Jaycees.

      Remember the Saturday night theme at the Dance: NERDS!!

      Friday, September 11, 2009
      2:00 – 3:00 PM Finance Committee Meeting – Centennial Hall
      3:00 – 4:00 PM Executive Committee Meeting – Centennial Hall
      4:30 – 6:00 PM Strategic Planning Committee Meeting – Centennial Hall
      5:00 – 10:00 PM Registration/Credentials – Heritage Hall
      5:00 – 8:00 PM Hospitality/Meet and Greet - Heritage Hall
      5:30 – 6:30 PM Presidential Roundtable - Regency
      6:00 – 8:00 PM Jeopardy – Windsor Hall I
      6:00 – 8:00 PM Write Up – Windsor Hall II
      6:00 – 8:00 PM Speak Up – Watson
      6:30 – 7:30 PM RD/DD Roundtable - Regency
      7:00 – 10:00 PM Children's Activities – guest room – see Jen Jaso
      7:00 – 8:00 PM Ambassadors Meeting – Senator hospitality suite
      7:30 – 8:00 PM First Timers – Mayo Brothers
      8:00 – 9:00 PM Senators Meeting – Senator hospitality suite
      8:00 – 9:30 PM Awards – Heritage Hall
      9:30 – 11:00 PM Candidate Forum – Heritage Hall
      11:00 – 1:00 AM Dance – Heritage Hall

      Saturday, September 12, 2009
      6:30 – 9:00 AM Registration – Heritage Hall
      6:30 – 7:30 AM Credentials – Heritage Hall
      7:30 – 9:00 AM Board of Directors Meeting – Heritage Hall I and II
      9:00 –10:00 AM VP Elections – Heritage Hall I and II
      10:30 –11:15 AM Getting a Grip on STRESS! – Heritage Hall III
      11:30 – 12:00 M Seating for Awards Luncheon – Windsor Hall
      12:00 – 1:15 PM Awards Luncheon – Windsor Hall
      1:00 – 4:00 PM Children's Activities - Viking
      1:30 – 3:15 PM Presidential Elections – Heritage Hall I and II
      3:30 – 5:00 PM Debate – Windsor Hall I
      3:30 – 5:00 PM Understanding Personal Dynamics – Windsor Hall II
      3:30 – 5:00 PM Chapter SOS – Windsor Hall III
      4:00 – 5:00 PM Statesman Meeting – Centennial Hall
      5:00 – 6:00 PM FREE, FUN TIME!!!!
      5:45 – 6:15 PM Presidential Reception (Invitation Only) – Senator hospitality suite
      6:00 – 9:00 PM Children's Activities - Viking
      6:00 – 6:30 PM Seating for Awards Banquet – Heritage Hall
      6:30 – 10:00 PM Awards Banquet – Heritage Hall
      10:00 – 1:00 AM Dance – Heritage Hall

      Sunday, September 13, 2009
      9:00 – 10:30 AM Hour of Power – Windsor Hall I

      See you in a couple weeks!

      Heather Kolstad
      Conventions Program Manager
      612-239-8289